Well here is my favorite girl...Carrie...she is a farmgirl...and is down to earth and has a beautiful voice.....she did awesome tonight!!
This is my favorite guy...monday night he was one of the last ones that sang...and he just had me hooked...his voice was pure and beautiful...he definately has sex appeal and a way about him when he performs....he will get lots of ladies votes i'm sure<<wink>> Can't wait to watch it tomorrow night...
Hope everyone had a great day....mine was pretty decent, can't complain ...much anyways..lol...My boss was on a bit of a rampage...but it's nothing that i can't handle....i just put her on "iggy"....lol I went to Family Dollar on the way home to pick up one thing...and spent 40 bucks...so i have grounded myself from goin shoppin till next payday...lol....I dunno why i feel the need to go on all these lil' shopping sprees...i went shopping....Saturday morning....saturday night..and now today...i usually don't go shopping that often so i dunno what's gotten into me =) Well i guess i need to be gettin in bed....it's almost 11 and i have to be up at 4:30..fun fun...
Have a great night ....Until next time....Hugss....~Terri~
I love american idol though I missed it tonight my favorite guy is anthony hehe
ReplyDeletehugs to you
Chelle
Carrie was great! My favorite, at this early stage of the game, is Nadia, the rockin' black chick, with so much attitude and personality, she's already a star, and I hope America agrees. My favorite guy was Nikko, the little Usher look a like, that performed first on Monday, he made me smile!!!!
ReplyDeleteFIsh tanks, yes can be very tedious...I coudn't keep up with it, and haven't had any fishies for about 2 years.
~V~