Well if that wasn't an edge of ur seat, nailbiting...last 20 laps of the race...UGHH!! I was rootin for ya Jr....in fact my uncle said...he is too far back he won't even come close to 1st....i said u just wait and see...i bet he at least makes it to 3rd...DAMN i should have put my money where my mouth is....lol.... Oh well....i'm happy he made it that far...the last 20 laps was crazy tho....
I am all caught up on journals at the moment so i guess i am gonna head to bed....4:30am comes early....have a great week everyone!!...
Until next time..Hugss ~Terri~
UGH..I know, it broke my heart as well..LOL..ANYONE BUT JEFF!! LOL...Jr. is so awesome though...My dad still watches but after Dale Sr's death, he kinda chilled out..He was a TRUE fan....:)
ReplyDelete(((HUGS)))
Yeah that is who I would have wanted to win.....:( darn I didnt even get to watch I was at work all day <blah>
ReplyDeleteHugs to you
Chelle
I have no idea who that is but I think it's cool how you guessed how he would finish.
ReplyDelete