Hiya everyone!!! Soooo...is it...friday..?...tell me it is...lol..This has been the longest week..it's hump day i should be excited....but i hafta work saturday...so blahhh! Jeff(my hubby) has been sick ..for about 2 weeks now....upper respirtory/sinus infection....he hasn't went to work all week...poor thang....thankfully he works for his brother...he was gonna go back to work today but his brother said i can hear it in ur voice u sound like crap...stay home today too...cause i sure don't want it...lol ....so then last night my throat was gettin all scratchy...and i just couldn't seem to clear it...and my head is all stopped up...so guess what.??...I suppose i am getting the same shit BLAHHH....hopefully i will catch it on time and it won't get bad...i started takin meds last night...can't be too cautious...lol I've been going to bed late the last couple nights and i am just drained....this ol' girl is use to goin to bed between 8-10pm on weeknights...lol...i know..i know...30yrs old...and i go to bed with the grannies...HA! American Idol is going to be awesome tonight....can't wait...hehe =) haven't quite picked out my fav's yet....but one fella...i hope gets in the top 10 is the blonde haired young guy with glasses who wasn't suppose to ever speak again...because he went through some type of illness as a child ...and they thought he would never speak again....but now he not only speaks but sings beautifully....his singing gives me goosebumps....he is awesome...!!! Well i have prolly bored ya'll to tears by now...so until next time.....
Hugss...~Terri~
HEY HOPE YOU GUYS GET TO FEELING BETTER!!
ReplyDeleteMUCH LUV~~~BECKY
Alot of sickness is going around...I'm sick, my daughter is sick, and every kid in the daycare just got over something! I want summer!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete~Nae
Thanks for the nice comment on my journal. I was thinking this week is dragging also, friday couldn't come soon enough! LOL Getting sick stinks, hopefully you won't get too bad and enjoy AI tonight. I know the guy you're talking about, he is good. ~Melissa
ReplyDeleteGet some rest girl!!! I hope your hubby gets to feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteStacy oxoxo
hey hey brand new fabulous journal for me to read. let me introduce myself ahem.... names vanessa and this is my journal link http://journals.aol.com/linus131999/VanessasMentalplace
ReplyDeleteyour journal is totally awesome and i hope to come back for more....
hey sweetie, i too had a sinus infection once. there was this large shipment from columbia in a container in the long beach harbor and it, along with a few others, fell off the ship and my crane was used to pick it up from the bottom of the channel. when we got them onboard we of course went through them before the longshoremen could get there and what did we find? cocaine wrapped in tight plastic bundles, dry as could be. yeah, that led to one hell of a sinus infection, it lasted six months. that was many many years ago, ha ha.....like your journal, have a good day....dave.
ReplyDeletehttp://journals.aol.com/otto9613944/SillyCerebralMe
I can't comment on the American Idol...I don't watch reality shows..(((ducking head))) ACK!! I know, Im weird!! HAHA>.My TV usually just stays on Nickelodean..LOL
ReplyDeleteGo and get some Mucinex..I heard it's really good for the cough and respiratory troubles...:) I hope you don't get it as bad as hubby....I think EVERYONE has a cough right now..Even me!!