Monday, February 28, 2005

Feelin the love...

   First of all...I just want to say that over the weekend I joined a group that is totally awesome....tons of fun...lots of games...QOTD,JOTD,ROTD,Bingo,Dear Abby..etc...we gather in a chat room to bullshit at times....it's like party central when all of us girls get 2gether.hehe..I have met some really great friends in the group...if u are interested in joining...give Heather an email...and she can hook you up!  Luvinmythreeboyz@aol.com

Thank you all who left such caring comments on mine and my friends journal who's daughter was raped over the weekend...ya'll have given her a nice warm welcome into jland...=)

Last but not least...these are my fav's from tonights American Idol....

 Anthony gives me chills everytime i here him sing...and Travis had the moves tonight babyyy...hehe...He had a lil' Usher action goin on right thur...=)   Most of the guys were really good tonight tho...given the exception of one or two. The girls are up against some tough competition!

Guess i am gonna go to bed now...4:30am comes way 2 early....Love N Hugss...    ~Terri~

4 comments:

  1. Pimpin my grouppppppppWooohooooooooooooo I love you... yes email me and I will invite ya heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Im loving the group as well!! YAY!! And I can tell they're all waking up right now..My email is going up as I type this!! rofl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear about your friends daughter, that is just awful.  I hope she can get thru this alright.
    I haven't been catching AI much this season, but that makes it nice to come to the journals that are keeping up on it, so I can be updated. LOL ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, with your AI picks.....totally.  However I also loved Marion and Nikko!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!