Friday, February 18, 2005

Have you ever....??

Have you ever given you number to someone and wished you hadn't.??  They call you nonstop daily to bullshit about nothing...and don't care if you are busy...even after you have just worked with them 8 hours ...geeze...lol...I hate to sound rude but I have a life...and bein on the phone 24/7 isn't part of my daily routine.. being online 24/7 ...IS...rofl...just kidding...but anyways...it just frustrates me to no end...I am thinking about deleting my callwave answering machine on my computer so all she will get is a busy signal...I really like this girl don't get me wrong....and i would even mind if she called me one time a day or every other day...but 3 times in one day after u have just worked the entire day with them...<<ok sorry...i am done venting>>... =)  I guess i need to put a (PM) potty mouth warning on my J....like Stacy did ..huh...hehe     I have a dumb question....i'm a newbie so i am entitled to ask dumb questions...hehe..ok so here it goes...how come my last 2 graphic thingies have been in the form of you've got pictures...or whatever...why don't they do like my 2nd entry one did...without the view larger thing @ the top..?..  Well i need to get to bed i have to work in the morning...Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend... =)

                                Until next time...Hugss....

                                              ~Terri~

5 comments:

  1. OMG..that text is huge...sorry i will get the hang of this sooner or later...HAHA...
           ~Terri~

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at your own comment in your journal.TOO funny! You will get it right..You should have seen my journal back in the day...rofl..sad sad. Anyways, yes I have people that call me and have nothing to say, then call me back an hour later! HA...I LOVE my caller ID and callwave....I never answere the callwave..i just tell everyone i keep the internet on ALL the time..HA..(which I do..LOL)

    And as for the small pictures, big pictures..You're downloading to FTP space, right?..You are hitting Add Pictures instead of Add Pictures from hometown... THATS where they are big..then just copy and paste them from there onto your J...;)Let me know if this doesn't help you

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i know exactly what you mean!!!!!  Hehe
    April

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the email comment last night. The brain tumor thing is just a joke I say. LOL at bitch slapping my neighbor and thanks for prayers. I could use them anyway LOL I'll pray for you too. I'm glad you started a journal finally! I hate  people that hijack ya time. You need caller Id and not answer the phone but once a week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks God, for Caller ID, it's my best friend, LOL!!!  Not sure why you are having that pic problem, but you know AOHELL, they love to make our blood pressure rise!

    ~V~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!