Sunday, February 20, 2005

Is tomorrow monday already BLAH!!..lol

Hey everyone...hope u all had a good weekend! Last night Jeff and I went out to eat and went shopping, we had such a good time we didn't get home till about 10pm...I finally bought my new shoes some Nike (blue/pink/white slip ons with the heel)  I love them...I wish they had a buy one get one 1/2 off sale but they didn't, had to fork out 50 bucks..oh well i needed them for work i do lots and lots of walking. We didn't eat at Texas Roadhouse we ended up eating at New China yumm it was so good! Jeff was tired when we got home so he went to bed, i hopped online some of my family was on...we chatted till way up in the wee morning hours...i have a friend in Fla. and we chatted till 4am...OMG  i haven't stayed up that long in ages.. I slept till about 11am..till the phone rang!!! Grrr...lol  So i finally rolled outta bed @ 11:30 hehe...got ready and my mom and I went to visit with my aunt , we took some 40th bday stuff there so she could mail it to my uncle who lives outta town...I got him a Prune shot glass...well a lil' taller than a shot glass...but it was for old geezers...on the front it had a prune sitting on the john grunting real hard..rofl  and it said go geezer go...and on the back it had rules for the chug contest...with 3 levels...1st one being regular guy...2nd being laxed and relaxed guy...and 3rd bein the super pooper....HAHA!  He will just kill me...hehe I need to catch up on some journals so i will catch ya'll on the flip side...have a great week =)

                                            Until next time..Hugss..~Terri~

4 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had a great time and you got some new shoes WOO HOO ...I have a shoe fetish esp. flip flops! LOL I really need to get a shot glass like that for a gift!  Sounds too freaking funny!!!!  Have a great evening!

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Terri....I love ur J btw! Cass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terri,

    I found you at Dave's journal (Otto) and anyone who goes there is good in my books.  So here I am.  I am glad you had a great weekend.  I also like New China Buffet.  They have good food.

    Come see me anytime.

    Hugs,
    Anita

    http://journals.aol.com/ginskia/whatdescribesanitaasanitaasanind

    http://journals.aol.com/ginskia/AnitasBooksandMovies/

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEHE that shot glass sounds so funny
    Hugs to you
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!