Sunday, February 27, 2005

Doin' a lil Pimpin'...yeah thats right i said Pimpin'

Well Well Ladies....we have a new kid on the block...and i'm fixin to pimp her Journal out...hehe...This here is my friend Pam...and i finally talked her into making a journal to share with all of us...she also joined our 

  Group called Adikted2Sumthin....it is so fun ...i love it!! Pam's journal link is:Dream Weaver....so if u get a chance...go on over to her journal and welcome her into jland...eventually she will love it!!  I'm gonna make another entry later...

                           TaTa 4 now....Hugss ~Terri~

P.S...Thank you whomever made this graphic...my mind is slippin..i'm gonna have to buy some post-it notes to remember things <<sigh>> it really does go down hill after 30 doesn't it...lol

1 comment:

  1. Well Terri......You did finally talk me into it and I am sure I will enjoy it as soon as I know what the hell I am doing.....lol....Girl I love and miss ya alot.....lots of love Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!