Friday, February 25, 2005

TGIF...Have I told you lately...

(WATCH URSELF~SINGIN~)...lmao

Have i told you lately...that i freakin love this journal....lol

Hehe...I love reading the great comments you guys leave me...I can't wait to come home from work and write in it daily....i'm ADDICTED!!!

I need to go to journals anonymous..."Hi, my name is Terri and i am addicted to journals"....rofl

I didn't get a chance to catch up on all the journals i read last night, cause after work i went and got my hair did...hehe...then Jeff and I went out to eat and shopping....He got him some Coors Light shorts at Target he was so damn excited....lol   Bud Lights my choice of beer....but would much rather have mixed drinks ..sex on the beach, liquid cocaine...yum yum....but i will try to catch up this weekend on ya'lls journals...i haven't forgot cha....but tonight is my nephews 13th bday party...and tomorrow i hafta work awhile then we are going to a boat show. Hope everyone has an awesome friday....

                                 Until next time....hugss..

                                              ~Terri~

                            

10 comments:

  1. I love my journal too
    :)
    I feel like I dont have time for it anymore though
    By the time that I get through all yours I dont feel like writing in mine!!!!
    boohoooo
    But when you go to that meeting...I will be right there waiting for you!!!!
    Hugs and Love
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very addicting. Then sometimes ya might feel like you wanna quit the addiction but it's almost like quitting smoking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liquid cocaine???  Fill me a cup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Terri you are too funny! LOL How did your hair turn out? Are you happy with it? I am headed in tomorrow to get a spiral perm......(I think) LOL
    Hugs~Wendy~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too girl I am addicted and love the comments rofl ~ Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. DANG...your staying busy girl....Due to the fact that I have only NOT been pregnant for 8 months out of the last 2 years (and 3 of those I was breast feeding.LOL) I must be out of the drink club...I have NO idea what the heck a liquid cocaine is.LOL...It sounds interesting though..LOL

    Have a great time at the party and at the boat show! If you get a chance, pick one up for me and just drop it off at my house, ok?...A pontoon preferrably..LOL..I have to lay out while hubby is fishing!! ROFL..(((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. DANG...your staying busy girl....Due to the fact that I have only NOT been pregnant for 8 months out of the last 2 years (and 3 of those I was breast feeding.LOL) I must be out of the drink club...I have NO idea what the heck a liquid cocaine is.LOL...It sounds interesting though..LOL

    Have a great time at the party and at the boat show! If you get a chance, pick one up for me and just drop it off at my house, ok?...A pontoon preferrably..LOL..I have to lay out while hubby is fishing!! ROFL..(((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. DANG...your staying busy girl....Due to the fact that I have only NOT been pregnant for 8 months out of the last 2 years (and 3 of those I was breast feeding.LOL) I must be out of the drink club...I have NO idea what the heck a liquid cocaine is.LOL...It sounds interesting though..LOL

    Have a great time at the party and at the boat show! If you get a chance, pick one up for me and just drop it off at my house, ok?...A pontoon preferrably..LOL..I have to lay out while hubby is fishing!! ROFL..(((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. DANG...your staying busy girl....Due to the fact that I have only NOT been pregnant for 8 months out of the last 2 years (and 3 of those I was breast feeding.LOL) I must be out of the drink club...I have NO idea what the heck a liquid cocaine is.LOL...It sounds interesting though..LOL

    Have a great time at the party and at the boat show! If you get a chance, pick one up for me and just drop it off at my house, ok?...A pontoon preferrably..LOL..I have to lay out while hubby is fishing!! ROFL..(((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. well dont go to the damn meeting without me!  Hubby thinks I have lost my friggin mind...lol...Hello!  My name is Kelly..I am addicted to journaling....

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!