This one's gonna be short..i might make another entry later tonight...Lately i've been feeling like there is not enough time in the day....work drags by...but once you get home time flies...seems like all i have time for is work, sleep, work, sleep...kinda sucks when ya think about it...life is too short...could we like have it in S..L..O..W.. motion sometimes...that would be nice... =) Anyways...I am on my way to the funeral home...one of my best friends grandma passed away...she was 62yrs old...she had breast cancer...it's really hit home with me...as my aunt has breast cancer ...and it's killin me to see her go through so much pain...but yet she never let's it show...she has this glow about her....and her spirits are really high...I hope and pray she beats it...she is a survivor...and she will prove it in time...she says it is all in God's hands....her faith is so strong...and i think her faith and family being there for her is what makes her be so courageous...and strong....please keep her in ur prayers...I will write more later... =(
Until next time...Hugss...
~Terri~
As long as she keeps her Faith, she'll beat anything.
ReplyDeleteI know the feeling u speak of, all too well, My work day ends at 5:30, and by the time I actually get a chance to relax, it's bed time!
~Nae
That's sad about your friends loss, I'm sorry. As for your aunt, her attitude about the cancer sounds wonderful. If anything can pull someone thru a sickness, it's a happy spirit and it sounds like she has one. ~Melissa
ReplyDeleteI will definitely keep her in my prayers!! My mom had cancer on her tubes and my grandma had breast cancer, so it hits home for me as well..INcluding my OWN risk of getting it..((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteHi Terri ~
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the wild and crazy world of AOL Journals. LOL You're going to love it here...I've never had such wonderful 'friends.' Everybody here is so supportive and interested in you.
If I can ever help you with anything, let me know.
Love,
Bridgett
...And Then There Were Four
Hey I have been here a month? And I LOVE IT!love your journal~ come check out mine when you get a chance
ReplyDeletehttp://journals.aol.com/happysunshien/GreenOlivesPickleJuice
kelly
I know exactly what you mean about time. I'm sorry your friend lost their grandma.
ReplyDelete