Just a quick lil' note before i head off to work....I stayed up to watch American Idol last night....well i did go to bed about 8:30....then as soon as i was almost asleep...Jeff woke me up<<wink>>.....and he had just told me before he went to bed..."Don't wake me up when u get in bed...like u have the last 2 nights"....lol....cause i just plop in bed...and toss and turn till i get comfy....anyways.....I think that Janay on American Idol is one very lucky girl.....cause i would have gave her the boot....and as far as the guys....I was so disappointed to see Judd go....I think he was a great performer...he put his whole heart and soul into it....and sang upbeat ..happy songs....and was a cutie to boot...! Well i hope everyone has a great day...and i might make an entry late tonight....after i get my hair DID... =)
UNTIL NEXT TIME......
P.S.Thank you to my Fla. friend..(J) .who made this for me....it's beautiful...=)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!