Hey everyone...
It's a beautiful Autumn day here in Kentucky...although it's suppose to rain later this afternoon ~ I myself am going to welcome the rain...I feel no need to go out and about today...I just feel like stayin in and relaxin.
The leaves are really starting to change colors now..they look awesome I love all the vibrant colors clashing with one another...but we won't be keeping them long with the wind up the way it has been lately.
Jeff got a wild hare last night and started painting our bedroom..sort of a dark tan...they call it spice...it is 1/2 way done..the rest should be done sometime today...he never asked me for help..and i didn't offer..how sad is that..lmao I thought my best bet would be to stay out of the way to avoid any conflict...hehe I would just peek in every now and then to see the progress that was taken place. When all is said and done...and we eventually buy some new wall hangings for our room and curtains...I will take some pics and post them....
We got a call from Alltel today our cellphone company ~ we use to be AT&T customers..then cingular bought them out..and now...Alltel is takin over..Wish they would make up their minds and get things straight ~ anyways...they said we either needed to get new phones from them..or eventually our service would be cut off and we would have to pay $175 fee...Excuse me...but we wouldn't be canceling on you...you the company would be canceling on us...so why should we have to pay the fee...UGH! They always find someway to screw people...anyways..Jeff was the one dealing with the phone call...so he thought he would see what they had to offer..they had a deal where you could buy a phone..or one where you could get one of equal or lesser value of ur old phone for free...Jeff said..Ma'am we just bought our phones 6 months ago and we really like them..We have Motorola V505's Flip/camera phones..so she said we have some very simular...and they areMotorola also..but instead of just a camera phone..they have video also..They are $400 phones...(our old ones were $300..but after the promotional deal and refunds we got them for 30 bucks..a steal)..see why i was reluctant to get rid of our old ones..lol So we are getting the $400 phones for free..Yippeeeeee Our actual bill is going to be 10 bucks more a month...cause their service is higher than AT&T's was, She said because where AT&T's range was a one...theirs was a 3 which is suppose to be better..we shall see...
Gosh i have just babbled and babbled...if you are still with me...thank you..hehe
Best of luck to all of the nominees tonight...headin to the Vivi Awards...I'm sure you will all look stunning..take plenty of pics and don't drink too much..lol
Hope you all have a great afternoon..and evening....
Hugss..
~Terri~
P.S.
Thanks to Angel for my cute lil graphic...check out her creations here...Irresisti~Bowe Sparkling Creations!!
hey hun, its so pretty over here too i love it! i wish it would stay and we could skip winter agggghhh have a nice relaxing weekend! Cass
ReplyDeleteWoW......Our cellular one is turning into Alltell. Guess they must be really expanding. Hope your bedroom turns out nice! LOL i dont think id like to paint either, just observe :o) Have a great weekend Terri (((hugs))) Ann
ReplyDeleteWere the awards being handed out last night? See how "in" I am with journals? LOL I have no idea what's going on.
ReplyDeleteI love the rain, especially when I feel like being lazy, so I'm with ya there. haha
I hope the room turns out nice and cozy and romantic for you :)~Melissa
Hey... Send Jeff over here to paint my computer room when he finishes with your bedroom. ;p
ReplyDelete***Monica
Well that is just stinky pooh about the phones. I have a Motorola i860, camera flip thingy. I love it. I wish my dh would do some painting around here! lol GBU, Shelly
ReplyDeleteI hope you guys escaped all the severe weather and Tornadoes..I slept through the whole thing last night!
ReplyDeletePJ
Phone companies just get on my nerves!!! But it does sound like you got a steal. Hopefully. <grin>
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see pictures of the new bedroom color!
XO,
bridgett