Friday, November 11, 2005

I feel a cold one comin on<Evil Grin>

*~*~T.G.I.F.~*~*

Friday couldn't get here soon enough for me...yeah it's been one of those weeks...what better way to fix that..than to go on a shopping spree that ends in a stop at the liquor store..LMAO

I left work and went to pick up my aunts picture that i bought her...it says...We've shared so much laughter, shared so many tears,We've a spiritual bond that grows stronger each year,We're not sisters by birth,but we knew from the start,God put us together to be sisters by heart ~ her chemo starts monday...so i thought about maybe taking it to her sunday..we'll see how things go...

I had plans of going straight home after that...but i be damn if Fashion Bug wasn't callin my name..."Terri...Terri....40% off practically everything in the store...c'mon over"...  LMAO   So low and behold..you know i just had to go there =)~  I had a $20 gift card from my birthday i hadn't used yet to boot...so i was ready to do some shoppin... I found some pretty cute stuff...this time i was looking for more of a casual look...some comfy clothes..but still cute...I got a pink/white..and a gray/white long sleeve shirts..they almost feel like fleece they are so soft...and to go with those..I got 2 pair of gray joggin pants with cute lil pink and white stripes down the sides ~ i made sure i could mix and match the tops and pants ~ then I bought a real cute sweatshirt with a snowman on the front...and i did manage to buy something more dressy...I got a pair of $40 dollar(for 23) corduroy khaki color stretch dress pants with the flare leg...soooo cute..can't wait to wear them! All of that would have been $170 bucks...but i got it for $97...i was pretty darn happy....

So then on the way home...my taste buds started talkin to me..."Umm..Terri...some alcohol may be just what the Dr. ordered to make a stressful work week seem like a thing of the past"  Ohhhh really i thought...lmao  So i slid my truck on up in Rite Aids parkin lot...and walked up and down the aisles trying to decide what i wanted to drink...Could it be..Long Island Ice Tea, Bahama Mamas, Apple Pucker, Watermelon Pucker, Hot Damn, Jack Daniels Watermelon Spike...the list went on and on...and my mouth was watering...hehe   So i decided on Jack Daniels Watermelon Spike for me...so i then thought...it takes 2 to tango...so why not pick Jeff up a lil sumthin sumthin too...being the sweet lil' wife that i am and all...haha (sugarcoatin it here)..lol  So they had a great sale on his Coors Light...18 bottles for $11.99...so this night is sure to bring a smile on both of our faces.... <<<CHEERS>>

So tomorrow when i am hungover and feelin all rough...remind me to never drink this much again would ya..?...HA!

The bear throw and bear pillow in the pics.. i got at a sale they were having at the hospital...they say.."It takes a long time to grow an old friend".... i picked up a squishy pillow for my best friend since 1st grade for christmas..hope she likes it. I am decorating my computer room in bears....I love Boyds Bears...it will be a long while before the room is done but when it is i will post pics...

Have a great weekend you guys....

                   Much loveNhugs 2 all

                           ~Terri~ Hiccup

                                                  Hiccup

10 comments:

  1. Cheers babe I picked up some Corona on my way home today!

    I swear I want to go shopping with you!

    Terra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've had all kinds of fun!!! and with all my favorite things..LOL
    I love the Fashion Bug!! I got my little postcard in the mail and am so bummed I don't have some money to waste..I'm trying to find something I need..lol
    I also love bears~~of all kinds!! There is nothing cuter!!
    You can also hand me a 4-pack of JD's hurricane punch anytime! Yummy stuff!
    Enjoy your night!!
    Take care~ Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u for the early birthday greeting!  Right now, I'm having a little "hair of the dog" to ward off my hangover from last night, and needless to say, I'm feeling just fine.  May as well say goodbye to my twenties with a bang right??  And I know what you mean about having a bad week and just needing a little alcohol.  This week SUCKED for me.  TGIF!!!!  

    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Long Island Tea..i looooove those..unfortunately I end up being all Linda Blair like on the Exorcist after a few ..head spinning..speaking in tongues and doing things with crosses..okay not really the crosses things..but yeah ...

    PJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gotta share the watermelon stuff.
    Two Long Island Ice Teas and Im drunk.
    ~ Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked this entry felt like i was shopping with you LOL
    Pass me drink will ya? You got some cute things, good for you!
    Have a great weekend. Hugs, Marina

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, I hope you didn't wake up with too much of a hangover this morning.  
    Lucky girl goin' shopping!  Looks like you made out really well though.  
    Have a great weekend and don't get too tipsy :)~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl you know how to start a weekend thats for sure!!! Ly Cass

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Terri,

    I finally made it here.  Yay!  I love the sisters poem on the picture.  Very nice!  I even like the saying you said you got from the hospital, "It takes a long time to grow an old friend."  Somebody should put both of these on some tags.  I would if I were handy in PSP.  

    Yes, the beer and Jack cooler look very tastey and tempting even though they are on the stove.  I am sure they would look much better in the fridge or in a cooler, lol.  Anyway, I am sure they are long gone by now.  Forgive me, I am a day behind.  While I am commenting to this post I just got the alert for your next entry.  

    ~Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is a store here that has great bargains like that called Dots.  I love that place.  And I'm thinking I just might havta try me some of that Jack Daniels Watermelon Spike.  Where's Ryan....going to find him.  : )  GBU, Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!