3 Doors Down :Seventeen Days :'Here By Me' <~~click here
This goes out to all our Soldiers and their wives who know the feeling of being apart all to well ~ Thanks for all you do ~
Here by me..3 Doors Down
I hope you're doin fine out there without me, cause i'm not doin so good without you...The things i thought you'd never know about me,were the things i guess you always understood
So how could i have been so blind for all these years? Guess i only see the truth through all this fear...and living without you
And everything i had in this world, and all that i'll ever be, it could all fall down around me...just as long as i have you right here by me
I can't take another day without you..cause baby, i could never make it on my own...i've been waiting so long just to hold you, and be back in your arms where i belong
Sorry i can't always find the words to say, but everything i've ever known gets swept away...Inside of your love
And everything I had in this world, and all that i'll ever be...It could all fall down around me...Just as long as i have you right here by me
As the days grow long i see...that time is standing still for me...when you're not here
Sorry i can'talways find the words to say, everything i've ever known gets swept away..Inside of your love
And everything i've had in this world, and all that i'll ever be...it could all fall down around me..just as long as i have you right here by me...
And everything i had in this world, and all that i'll ever be...it could all fall down around me...just as long as i have you right here by me....
*~Krissy~* My thoughts and prayers are with you during this trying time...I know you've been missin Shawn sumthin awful lately...I just want you to know you are never alone my friend...I know we cannot bring you the comfort that a husband can...but somehow i hope you can feel some comfort in the arms of a friend =) love ya lots..
Hugss...
~Terri~
Aww, Terri this was so sweet of you to think about her like this. I can't even imagine what all the families must be feeling without their sons, daughters, husbands, wives, brothers, sisters, best friends and everything in between being gone for so long. It has to be the hardest thing we ask of anyone in this country. They have my respect, that much is certain. I may not agree with the war or with our President, but I feel a love for each and every soldier that's out there and thankful they are willing to do this for us. ~Melissa
ReplyDeleteYou are really a good friend to her!!
ReplyDeleteI feel so bad for those families that can't be together. It must be REALLY hard with the holidays coming up.
***Monica
great entry,
ReplyDeletethanks,
Missy
Terri, this is a great song and a beautiful dedication to those serving. Thank you for stopping by my journal. I'm addding you to my alerts.
ReplyDelete~ Jenny
http://journals.aol.com/dreamingbrwneyes/HeadClutterHeartWhispers/
I love you. (wiping tears) You mean so much to me Terri, thankyou so much for all of your support. We couldn't do it without friends like you. I love you. ~Krissy
ReplyDeleteOkayyyyy...
ReplyDeleteThanks for making me cry.
Haha =)
What a great song!
Love,
Mandy
:::wipes tears::: Thats an awesome song.. I just cried to traveling soldier a few minutes ago dangit!! haha
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing and letting another soldiers wife know that she is loved and thought about..thats so sweet of you do to girl
(((HUGS)))
I just can't imagine what this must do to families. So sad.
ReplyDeleteXO,
bridgett