Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Just when i thought it couldn't get worse...

* Made by Amy ~ Thanks so much

I got a phone call this afternoon and the results of the MRI on my aunt aren't good....they found a tumor in her neck ~ thats where all the pain in her head and neck was coming from...therefor they are going to stop the chemo...and she went to get her markings for radiation to start back up..I am assuming as soon as tomorrow..not sure...The radiation is only to help with the pain... They couldn't give her radiation and chemo at the same time...The chemo was to help slow down the cancer from spreading as fast....and now that they can't give it to her...I am worried sick  ~ I honestly feel like i could get sick at any moment...I know it's my nerves...they are almost shot...it's like everyday it's something else..and always worse... I just wanna crawl up in a ball....in a corner somewhere all by myself...

I'm sorry for all my sad entries recently...when this is suppose to be a happy time of year for everyone...I just cannot get in the holiday spirit...I have tried....Not to say that i'm not thankful....during this Thanksgiving season...because i am...for so many things... I am blessed in this life of mine...I am blessed with a wonderful  family...a wonderful husband...and God has blessed me with some of the best friends i could ever ask for..via the internet.....I am so thankful God has allowed all of us to cross one anothers paths....Ya'll have changed my life...you keep me sane in this crazy world...when i am feeling happy or sad...it is your emails, IM's...and comments that bring a smile to my face....and for that i am thankful!

I hope each and every one of you have a very Happy Thanksgiving...cherish this time with your family....memories last a lifetime!

                             Hugss..

                                 ~Terri~

 

18 comments:

  1. I am so sorry sweetheart... and dont feel bad for sad entries. This is your life. This is where you go to lay it all on the line, and Im more than happy to be here for you. I wish I knew what to say to make things feel better, but you know as well as I do that I cant. I can just say, when you want to cry, and when you need to cry, and need a shoulder, or an IM screen. I am here. I love you. Love, Krissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are sad then we are your friends and we are here for you.  I am so sorry that your aunt got more bad news.  I would love to take you out for a drink and cry with you.  

    Terra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I am so sorry.
    I hope everything ends up being alright.
    I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts.
    Love,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only bad thing about this type of communication is that we can't wisk ourselves away to each other when we need to the most. You need someones shoulder to cry on right now and we can't provide that from a distance, we can try, hopefully succeding to some point, but its never the same as in person.
    You are in my every thought and prayer. I lost my Grandmother during Christmas and the holidays are never the same again. Please stop apologizing for expressing your feelings. You owe no one an apology for the tone of your journal. This is your space, use it as you need to. Remember that. We can't always be strong, we need a place like this to come to and fall apart. We can't always do that in front of our families during a time like this. I continue to pray for you and your family. I hope depsite what is going on the holidays can still be enjoyed. And I say extra prayers for your Aunt.....
    Take care of you sweetie.
    ~ Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry hun. I will say lots of prayers for your aunt
    Sending loving hugs, Marina

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I can hope for is that your Aunt knows how much you love her and I am sure she is thankfull for it Terri.  Hang in there sweety.  HUGS AND PRAYERS>>>XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girly I am so sorry.I hope you all can spend time together over the holidays.....Girl you know where I am at if you need me.....I will be there for you...wouldn't take me 20 minutes to get there......I love you Terri and you and all your family is in my thoughts and prayers.....Love Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay for the 2nd time now.... lol, I don't know what just happened, but anyway I know me telling you to relax won't help you a bit, but I can remind you of the to everything there is a reason and purpose under heaven.

    I hope you find the strength to get thru this.

    Bless you all.
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sad entries aren't bad...it's just sad to be upset during a holiday but that's something we have no control over...God is watching over all of you.....chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terri
    I am so sorry your going through this.  It is really hard.  Especially watching someone you love suffer so much.  As for the sad entries, they are good to do.  Sometimes it helps just to get things out instead of keeping all your sad emotions bottled up inside.  I will be praying and hoping for the best.

    (((Hugs))))  Ann

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry, Terri.  

    I know how much you love your aunt.  

    But she sounds like a fighter to me.

    Just keep the faith.

    XO,
    bridgett

    ReplyDelete
  12. I continue to keep you and your aunt in my prayers.  And if I don't talk you before then...try to have an enjoyable Thanksgiving.  GBU, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so sorry about your Aunt. I know what you mean about not being able to get into the holiday spirit. It almost seems like my Great Grandma and my Aunt are barely hanging on. I almost believe they are in a competition to see which one can outlast the other. They are almost to the point that it would be better to know they aren't suffering anymore. You know what I mean? I don't mean that to sound bad. I just hate to see them suffering so much. I think it is selfish for us to want them to linger here in the shape they are in just for us to be comforted. I don't know if I am saying that in a way that makes what I am feeling come across.

    I will seriously keep your Aunt in my prayers... You too hun. I will pray that you can get through it easily. I can tell by reading your j that you are very close to her and you love her.

    (((HUGS)))
    ***Monica

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh no, I'm so, so sorry this has happend.  I was hoping for the best from the MRI.  
    I really feel the same way about my journal friends as you do.  You don't have to meet face to face to offer encouragment and friendship to someone.  I wish I could take away all these sad feelings from you.  
    You are so obviously thankful for everything you have.  It's like you're always excited about what you're doing and it's so refreshing.  Everyone gets sad, so keep talking if it helps and I'm sure we will all keep coming back to support you.  Hang in there kid ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWW sweetie i am sorry but please know that everyone has a plan in life , dont let this ruin ur holiday spirit shes a strong woman shes made it this far , my thoughts and prayers are with u and ur family ;) Blessed Be ,amy and ashton

    ReplyDelete
  16. ((((HUGS))))

    Letting it out in here helps Im sure..I hope you get lots of greta comments to help wooth you..I know it helps..:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Terri, I am so sorry. I would have hoped that she would have been getting rid of this. Take care and know I am here for you to lean on in your time of need. No need to applogize... we all understand and love you very much ~Brandie

    ReplyDelete
  18. It says a lot about you to be under so much pressure, yet wish everyone else a happy Thanksgiving.

    Chris
    http://journals.aol.com/swibirun/Inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings
    http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bigoven.com/~swibirun

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!