Wednesday, November 23, 2005

On a lighter note...

            

        

             *Thanks to Shelly(Roxy) for the cute graphics

Hey everyone....

       I talked to my cousin when i got in from work and my aunt has been doing very well today she said...Yayyyy...I am so happy...she has been eating and is able to stay  awake to enjoy her company  ~ she is having her weekly prayer meetings with her friends tonight...so all is well today....Just taking this one day at a time.... Usually for Thanksgiving our family would all gather at my grandads for a huge meal....but this year we aren't...everyone is going to be on their own...so we can all go  visit with my aunt off and on throughout the day tomorrow....my mom and my aunt Linda are fixing a big meal for my aunt and her family....I am only hoping she feels as good tomorrow as she does today...so she can enjoy her thanksgiving with good food, family and friends....

Jeff's side is having Thanksgiving tonight...but i have chose to stay home ~ I have been really emotional the last couple weeks...and i don't want to bring any of them down with me....they all say they understand....I love my inlaws...I couldn't ask for better...they treat me like one of their own...daughters and sisters....I am really blessed in that aspect too. Jeff's dad passed away from cancer when Jeff was only 23yrs old....so his family has been through it before....

         

So tonight i plan on taking this time to relax by myself and get my thoughts together....try to relieve some stress...take a hot shower...and watch Kenny Chesney and Faith Hills specials they have on tv tonight....if anything can soothe a soul it's music....thats for sure....

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all the caring comments, and emails that have been sent to me...the last few days.... I hope ya'll have a very

             Happy

             Thanksgiving!!!!!

                  Hugss...

                                ~Terri~

10 comments:

  1. Nice relaxing nights with good music ALWAYS helps..I take rides in my car and blast the stereo and sing when Im really down..and it always helps..(((HUGS))) Im glad your aunt if feeling good and I pray she enjoys this wonmderful holiday we are celebrating..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving!  And thanks for the tip on the tv special.  Gonna have to check that out!  Continued prayers for you.  GBU, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Music does help.  Happy Thanksgiving Terri!!   HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving to you, Terri....relax today and Praise the Lord your aunt is feeling so much better.  Continued prayers that she will actually feel well on Thanksgiving...I love the graphics...Shelly's the best....chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can understand you not wanting to be around a lot of people right now.  I'm glad they understand too.
    It's good to hear that your Aunt was feeling a little bit better.  That is awesome =)
    I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!!
    Love,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving to you girl! Hope you are feeling better... Hugs Brandie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving Terri
    Love, Marina

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw, the thought of you spending the day alone makes me sad.  But you really sound like that is where you want to be.  I hope you found some kind of peacefulness.  

    Glad your aunt is doing good too!  take care, ok??

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh Terri, I am so sorry to hear about what is happening in your life right now I am going thru almost the same thing it is very rough and is taking a tow on my body if you need anything to talk or laugh just give me a buzz. I just found out this morning that my greatgrand dad past Friday morning. so these last few have not been good either. My Blessing are with you and your loving family.
    hugs toni

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope that your thanksgiving was a respite from your worries!

    Chris
    http://journals.aol.com/swibirun/Inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings
    http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bigoven.com/~swibirun

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!