Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dishin the Dirt....

I was tagged by Kelly ...she wants me to Dish the Dirt...and think of 6 random things...my MOM may not know about me...cause she also tagged my mom and wants her to do the same...

I'm suppose to tag 6 other people....but since most have done this...whoever reads this entry and wants to play along feel free to do so...

6 Random things about me:

  • My first date..was a "blind" date at the age of 14yrs old...of course I didn't ask permission....Oops! Sorry mom =)
  • One of my demerits I got in high school was for skipping technical school(childcare class) Oops! Sorry again mom =)
  • That I spent alot of my time at school in the hallway for punishment....Oops! Did I say sorry mom? =) But...but look how well I turned out...hehe
  • I snuck around and got some alcohol(won't say how) ::giggle:: and had someone hide it in the ditch at the foot of the hill at our house...for my campout in the backyard when I was 15yrs old... Oops!!! Really really sorry mom =)
  • I once egged some houses with friends....Oops! so sorry mom =)
  • I had a boyfriend named Tony in the first grade..and in the second grade had a boyfriend Ryan and another girl and I would sell him to each other for a quarter....and take turns "going with him"...HAHA!

I know some of you may be gasping to catch your breath...cause I'm not an ANGEL afterall....hahaha!

I didn't get "Most Mischievous" my senior year for nothin (evil grin)

16 comments:

  1. I remember "sharing" a boyfriend with a friend . . . however, it was in the 3rd grade. :o)

    LORI

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll play! thanks for a fun meme. we would of been trouble squared in a room together...


    xxalainaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have just called this entry "Sorry Mom" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO ... loved learning more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We used to do this to my Mom.....purely to torment her. Then my oldest child started ratting himself out to me, just for shock value. That shit ain't funny anymore....LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Sorry Mom" would've been a great title for this entry! Britt's right. LMAO

    Funny list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ::Sigh:: Ya mean my lil girl wasn't a goody two shoes? Oh, the shame!!! LMAO!!!!!
    Love ya
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. These were great - I'm sure your mom got a kick out of some of your confessions. Can't wait to read hers. Take care and enjoy your day,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can almost see that evil grin and I like it . . . sorry mom! LOL Hope you have a good Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol i enjoyed these revalations so much! you get an A plus for creativity!
    I know your mom is so proud of you because you did turn out to be quite a great lady!
    hey that idea about selling your boyfriend for a quarter ... now why didnt I think of that? you are one smart cookie! love and hugs, jun

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just cannot believer it, and your mother such a nice lady! Quit making up these lies. LOL Rlol. Actually pretty tame for a very young lady, Mom will be pretty proud if that is the worst she hears, 'cept for the person whose house was egged, everybody would think you were nice. hashahahahahahahahaha!
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is this confession time. Now do you feel better and I am sure your mother was shocked.
    Now we will to have to console you sweet mother.

    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was a life LIVED ... and you only learn from experiences, right?

    Loved ready this.

    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!