Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Saturday morning cartoons...love it!!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/shows/cmt-crossroads/316176/cmt-crossroads-def-leppard-and-taylor-swift-1-photograph-and-picture-to-burn.jhtml?id=1598841

I tried to embed the video in here..but blogger is so different...and I couldn't figure out how to add it...I will figure it out eventually...

If you know how and could offer me any information on how to add videos I would gladly appreciate it...thanks!

Anyways this is how I have been spending my saturday morning..jammin with Taylor Swift and Def Leppard...love them both!!

I've seen Taylor in concert and hope to see Def Leppard someday as well....in the 80's and early 90's I wore Def Leppards cds out....and still do to this day....

By clicking the link above at the top of this entry...you should be able to view the full Crossroads show...that aired last night on tv....I missed it...so I looked it up on here this morning.... it was a great show!

Jeff is working till noon and when he gets home he is heading out to mow some lawns and mulch leaves.....I plan on cleaning house today...I keep putting it off but I really really need to clean out our closets and put summer clothes up and make room for winter clothes...and box up stuff we don't want for a garage sale next year...I might get a start on that...and I might not....LOL!

We're gonna do a little shopping tonight....might get a couple of christmas gifts while were out....I've got a small start on my christmas shopping....this time last year I was done.... I have a 20% off my entire purchase coupon that I need to use at Bath & Body Works...and also a coupon for a free small lotion from there....and some more coupons I need to use at Walmart before they expire(Oil of Olay body wash, Oil of Olay pink ribbons body wash, Oil of Olay Quench body lotion, Febreeze coupons for spray and candles, Pantene shampoo etc..) I loveeee things that smell great ...Bath and Body has a scent out I can't wait to smell...Winter Candy Apple..or something like that...I bet it smells wonderful....

Anyways I am just babbling this morning...I'm gonna catch up with some of you and get to work on cleaning this house....UGH!

Have a great weekend!

Until next time....

24 comments:

  1. Morning Terri, Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comment. It is a relief to have it over with for another year.
    I am up with the birds, enjoying my "cup of tea", reading blogs, catching up on e mail and somehwere going to read the Word.
    This fellows picture looks SO young...My prayers go with him.
    Have a fun day....all your groups you like I have actually heard of one. I always miss the questions on Trivia Mania because all the music is after the 60's. NOw give me some good old R and R...like Bill Haley and the Comets, Chuck Berry...oh there I go dating myself.
    Blessings to you and yours on this beautiful day although the ground is covered with frost.

    Love Lori (Alberta)

    www.lorisletterbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'll tell ya how to embed the video first to buffer my opinions that follow.

    In Blogger you type in your COMPOSE box then to add a video you have to change it to EDIT HTML.

    I only watched the "Photograph" song the other day. I dunno, it was just too strange see those two acts on stage together.

    Hope the tip help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yikes it has been along time since i heard that song!
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. In your compose, there's an "Edit HTML" click on that and put in your html" then click back over to compose and there you go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey get some of my shopping done for me while you are at it ok? :) Ill pay for the shipping...you do the shopping ;) sound fair?

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. the first cassette tape i bought was pyromania.

    to embed a video, switch your mode from the regular way of typing to 'html' move and cut and paste the code into your blog. then switch back to regular mode.

    i am thinking about driving down to dayton to see the same bands as last night, but it's a 7 hour round trip....the devil in me says GO and the responsible adult says, you have grown up things to do. i think i will compromise and go see another band on sunday that is only an hour drive to get to the venue.

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's the same B&BW scent my mom likes! :)

    I don't do B&BW much anymore...I actually like the Victoria's Secret scents better.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't waste your energy cleaning house. I don't dust for security reasons. If you have
    someone coming over throw sheet over the furniture and say you are getting ready to paint. My maid is sick a lot and can't make
    it on cleaning days. I love the 60's music.
    Barry Manilow and big bands. You don't want
    me giving you instructions on the computer.
    Your Mother can vouch for that. Good luck.

    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  9. I added a photoslide but can't remember for the life of me how I did it. I'm thinking you click edit html but don't compose. When I previewed it, it was some hoochie mama and her guy but when I published it, it was my own stuff. Weird.

    LOL...don't you usually have your Christmas shopping done by now? BTW: love your header! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey you, it looks GREAT in here honey! Very Thanksgiving. I haven't a clue how to post videos, they don't make stuff too easy on here! I try to come by at least once a week, forgive me. Sundays are usually my only day to really relax and read. Miss ya! XOOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Terri,

    Sorry I have been MIA...hope all is going well. Good luck with the shopping I have been trying to get a little done here and there too. Its hard trying to find time without the kids. Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow you have got some great coupons there girlie! I get that 20 percent coupon too. i usually give mine to my girls. they like to have that sweetsmelling stuff in their homes. lol if you get a cahnce please visit my Connies blog . she has a tag there of a beautiful girl whose face looks just like you. no kidding. just choose her windswept whispers blog, hugs , jun

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Terri, the first thing I saw was that turkey and all the trimmings and that was all she wrote. I am hungry. Big hugs for you and Beau.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a great way to spend the morning! Hope you enjoyed your shopping and got to use all those coupons. Take care, and talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WoW........Thanks for this post. Maybe now I can do a video. LOL I am so lost here still, but I finally figured out how to do a background. I figured that was an accomplishment for this month! ha!

    WoW Christmas shopping! I havent even thought of that. *cringe*

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would answer the question on the computer, but it would be like a kindergarden student talking to the Senior! ha! You do so well on your site. Are we having Christmas again this year? Shucks.
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I forgot, Please remove the meal from the top of the Blog, It makes me hungry. You probably didn't know a pecan pie that pretty was a sin!
    Jack LOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've started on my Christmas shopping too. Usually, I'm the one out Christmas Eve, trying to finish.....But EARLY start this year!

    Love all of that smell good stuff too!
    And where do you get ALL those coupons?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just stopped in to say hi and hope you are doing good. I am still kickin and that is about it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. taylor swift and def leppard? LOL I can see the connection..NOT (I like songs from both, as well)
    I usually wait until a week before Christmas before I get serious and do some shopping. I wish I was more like you and get an earlier start.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just wated to tell you thank you for the birthday wishes. Nothing will ever be any better than the one you and your mom had for me last year, I think. Worn out today.

    ReplyDelete
  22. tag.... you are it....

    Six things you may not know about me ….


    The Rules …

    * Link to the person who tagged you * tressa @ storms whisper

    * List 6 random things about yourself

    * Tag 6 new people

    * Let each tagged person know by posting a comment on their blog

    * Link to the 6 people you’ve tagged

    * Let the person who tagged you know that you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  23. beautiful dinner, i am sure none of mine looked that pretty. wishing you and yours a delicious , and happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  24. I watched crossroads too. I loved it!!!
    I love to coupon shop. I save so much money.
    Take care,
    Trish

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!