Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lazy...



Good afternoon!

I couldn't go to sleep last night for nothing..could be because I got up late yesterday morning and then took a 2 1/2 hour nap yesterday afternoon...but when your not feeling all that great...sleep is always best. I went to bed around 10:30pm and didn't fall asleep till 12:30am...my mind just wouldn't stop..thinking of everything I need to do before Christmas...buy presents, fill out and send Christmas cards, decorate my house ..the list goes on and on...it will all get done in time.

I thought I was starting to feel better last night...so Jeff asked if I wanted to go to Cheddars to eat..we did...the food was great as always...I felt fine...then this morning Jeff cooked breakfast...bacon, eggs and toast...and about 30mins later my stomach was doing somersaults...I never got sick but sure felt like I was going to... Beau did end up getting sick...I hope the stomach flu hasn't made it's way into our household...UGH!

I haven't done anything today...been lazy. Jeff finished up all of his yards(mulching leaves and cleaning gutters) yesterday...and today he is finishing one last project for one of the ladies he mows for...cleaning out her fence row...I hope he doesn't end up sick..it's awful cold out there...it rained last night..so it's damp out...suppose to possibly get some snow tonight.

I think I successfully added a playlist at the bottom of my blog, if it gets on your nerves there is a pause button on it :)

I love Christmas music...I just can't help but let the tears fall though when listening to some of them...missing our loved ones who have passed on...around the holidays is especially hard.

It's back to the ol' grind tomorrow..I only have to work 4 hours thursday...so I am looking forward to that..might do a little shopping or decorate some around the house...

Hope ya'll have a good week!

Until next time...

14 comments:

  1. :o( I hope you feel better soon! You know what ... Peaches gets sick everytime we are sick too! Which does not help one bit ... if you know what I mean. Ick! *shivers*

    LORI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I trust you will feel better soon and none of your crew will be on the sick list. No fun during the holidays.
    TAke care and REST!
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping your household avoids all illnesses. I'm glad I got my yards winter ready yesterday because it has rained all day today with possible snow showers in the near future. See what I mean about the mind wandering - wouldn't you like to go with it? Hoping your week ahead is good to you my friend. Take care of you and yours always,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheesh, sure hope you feel better. This stuff sems to linger. I hear your music and love it. I just love Christmas music. I'm so bummed because no stations have started playing Christmas music 24/7 here in Pittsburgh yet :( I'm hoping someone does because I listen all day at work. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please take of yourself. I also love Christmas
    Music. I have my tree up but the lights and my
    Chrismons are not hung. I guess I will have a
    big bash when Vernon gets out of Rehab. He is
    doing wonderful. The nurses say amazing. Will
    be home soon. Now you take care and don't get
    sick no fun during the holidays.

    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. get well soon hun.

    i recommend a nice hot toddy. make some strong tea, add a slice or two of lemon, a bunch of honey and a double shot of jack daniels. it will help, trust me-- just dont drive anywhere if you have more then one.

    xxalainaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hoping you feel better at this point... tummy doing flips is never fun.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sure hope you start to feel better soon. I love Christmas music too. I could listen to it all year round.

    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I know how cold it gets doing landscaping and remember well the days when we ran landscaping full time and how very cold hubby was when he came home. I'll be keeping you both in my prayers to not get the flu and to have a great Christmas season. Yes, there are some things about the holidays hard for me too. Much hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm skipping Christmas this year, Bah Humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you are feeling better. My stomach has been flipping for 3 days now and it can leave any time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you're all feeling well today!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello I'm new at your site. Love your page and pictures.Thanks for stopping by my blog.Hopefully you'll feel better.
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh by the way, how did you put all those Christmas/Holidays photos on your header? Is there a place you can do those? They're awsome..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!