Saturday, November 22, 2008

I received another award ~ Thank you Kelly!!!



I was chosen by Kelly @ My reminiscence of the yesteryears... to receive this wonderful award "Real blogs, Real People"....it is such an honor, Thank you so much Kelly...you are so sweet!

Here are the rules:

1. Please put the logo on your journal, Real Blogs/Real People
2.Place a link of the person, from whom you received the award
3.Nominate as many as you want (2-10 with 7 bring ideal)
4.Put the links of those on your journal
5.Leave a comment on their journal to let them know
6.Put the award on your sidebar if you want

Here are my choices:

  • Barb @ Diary of A Mad Woman I've known Barb and been reading Barb a long time..she is such a sweet person ...I love reading about her family and the love for her grandchildren....although Barb isn't able to write daily, like most of us...when she is able to write she captures your heart...she is a real down to earth person...and I am so glad I met her in Jland...I treasure your friendship Barb!

  • Chris @ Cabs Creations and ChitChat I've known Chris and been reading Chris a long time as well...she is a sweetheart and always has the nicest things to say...she has a beautiful family...she makes beautiful graphics to share with us to make our journals all pretty...she loves her furbaby Grizzly...like I do my Beau...and she is just an all around great person to know...I am so glad we met in Jland Chris...I treasure your friendship as well!

Love you girls!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award!
    Love ya
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoooo hooooooo!

    rock on with your bad self!

    xxalainaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and thank you, girlie! You said such nice things. Love you! And congratulations on your scribbles award. That is tooooo cute. Yep, I do love my Grizzly just like you love your Beau. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations but if I'm being honest I see WHY everyone picks your blogs. It is just wonderful. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Terri!!! Thank you so much for following my blog!!! I am really sorry it has taken me a while to stop by and say hi!!!!

    Congrats on all the blogger awards!!!!! Thats awesome!!!!! =] I cant wait to sit down later on tonight and read thru all your older posts!!!! =] (( I love getting to know everyone!))

    Hope your having a great day!!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terri, I found you again hon!!!!!!!!!!!, Yea, Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your award and for sharing it with me. Talk about the lift I need. I've been AWOL since I went into the hosp on 11/24. I know didn't know about it. I'm about to do an an entry. I am truly blessed and if I didn't know it before I surely know it now. I didn't have a way to get it out there to my friends online as the men in my life aren't into this and I didn't have phone numbers.
    Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am so sorry to hear that you are under the weather. Promise me you'll take care of yourself. I didn't and it got bad. I don't mean to be so cryptic. I will go pound out and entry now. LOL
    Thanks again for sharing your award with me.
    Much luv N hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!