Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I was tagged ~ 6 more Random things about me

I was tagged by miss alaineus alemanac

6 more Random things about me:

  • Christmas is my most favorite time of year
  • I am in need of a concert fix and it's only been a month since the last one(REO) I got it bad!
  • I took a vacation day awhile back to clean out my closets, box up garage sale things, put summer clothes up and get winter clothes in closets..did it get done? No...I hate that chore!
  • I sleep with flannel sheets sometimes even in the summertime...they are soft and comfy...and with a floor fan and ceiling fan on I don't get hot
  • I can't make up my mind if I want to send out Christmas cards this year..I love it..but time is ticking.. tick tock tick tock
  • Gas is $1.83 a gallon here in Kentucky and as the proud owner of an SUV I am singing Hallelujah!!!

11 comments:

  1. $2.15 here in pa now i can get that gas powered wheel chair i wanted

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I sleep on flannel in the summer too. That's was central air is for! LOL

    LORI

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love Christmas, I can't sleep on flannel
    sheets because I stick to them and can turn over
    in the bed. They are comfy. Our gas is $1.89.
    Just send cards to the people that mail you one
    and people out of town. I am full of advise
    but can't follow it.

    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny thing here in the Motor home. We have individual PC’s on either side of the dining room table.
    I just fixed it last night so we both could get on the internet. I said “Terri says gas is $183 in Kentucky!”

    My Girl says we are reading the same thing. LOL. Life is just a bowl of cherries. Good entry. Fortunately we do not have to put up the real heavy winter clothes etc. When it gets too cold we start up the engine and head toward warm. HA!
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOH I loooove Christmas time too!

    I don't even own a car and I am excited the price is dropppping! : )

    Glad Britt lead you to find me which let me find you. I'm a new fan here.

    Huugs
    B

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks again for the random 6. our gas runs between $1.79 in the inner city to 1.91 out by the burbs.

    i need a concert fix too!

    xxalainaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gas is $1.86 here. I'm THRILLED. It's been a long time since it's been this low. I remember when I was pregnant with Parker, it was in the $1.50's.

    Hopefully it will get there again. :)

    XOXO,
    bridgett

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good list of random things..I doubt if I send out any cards this year for Christmas mulla's too tight.
    Love ya
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there my girl. Thank you for the Birthday cake. It is posted on my blog but I caN'T GET IT TO FLASH. Thank you so much for all your comments and encouraguing words. You are still my favorite girl. Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Terri, I love flannels but in the summer? Hmmm lol Christmas, it's universal, is a fantastic time of year!! I loved this, still always getting to know you! Thanks for showing the troops your support XOOX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!