Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Help...dang Blogger!

I have signed in and out of blogger numerous times and each time I check my dashboard it says I'm not following any blogs...

I follow tons of blogs...I have tried anything and everything to get the updates to show up on my dashboard and can't figure it out....

Anyone else having this problem tonight? Or is it just blogger being a pain in my @ss?

If anyone knows how to fix it please let me know...

Ice Storm update:

  • Transformers are blowing like crazy
  • Our power went off twice but came back on
  • Our Dogwood is a done...after the storm it will have to be cut up completely...I might shed a tear over that tree...over the 14yrs we have lived here I have grown to love it.
  • My Uncle and Grandads power was out earlier but came back on
  • As of about an hour ago Mom was still without power...I told them they are welcome to stay here if they need to
  • Our other two trees will have to be cut back some..many branches have fallen from them ...I hope we don't lose them too
  • I am thankful that our power hasn't gone out completely and that the huge limb that fell on the corner of our house didn't do any damage to the roof as far as we know....that could have been really bad
  • I read online that Kentucky has been declared a Statewide Emergency....gonna watch the news and see what they say about it....
  • There have been 13 deaths due to the storm....so terribly sad

So yes, all in all...I am very very thankful and blessed tonight!

If you all don't hear from me in the next day or two...more than likely it means we are without power or cleaning up storm damage....

I will be around to visit ya'll when I get a chance

Nite Nite....




20 comments:

  1. That blogger problem happens to me sometimes too. I hate it. I just sign in again and again until it comes up.

    Over here in my part of KY, we didn't get any ice. Just rain. Everywhere around us got the ice though. Somehow, we got lucky. Its about 53 degrees out now and still raining. I think we're under a flood watch.

    I hope you can somehow save your Dogwood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief! I think you're getting hit much worse than we are. We're getting the freezing rain right now...but no deaths that I know of and everybody has electricity as far as I know.

    Please stay safe, honey!
    And I'm so sorry about your tree. I'd cry too. :(

    Now you and Jeff go cuddle and stay warm!

    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really sucks about your tree. :( I hope y'all stay warm and don't get anymore damage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your blogger dashboard comes back. I would be sad. :( I dont follow the journals as much as I use to but I try. That weather sounds crazy. We got our first snow and it is cold for me. It was 75 to days ago. Today it was 25. Crazy weather. Stay warm and stay safe. I will pray that your power doesnt go out. Have a great night

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there kid spring is 2 months away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey gurl,

    when the blogger thing hits me, i refresh and that seems to take care of it.

    i am so sorry about your tree. we heard that parts down by y'all got THREE INCHES of ice and you might be seeing detroit edison trucks in your future.

    take care and keep warm.

    xxalainaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogs you are following appears on your profile, not your dashboard... at least, as far as I know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had that happen to me right after I wrote a new entry last week, and several people emailed me that they could not leave a comment, either. I wish I knew what fixes it. I signed on the next day and could view again......like magic.
    *cough* Yikes on the icestorm damage......so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopefully the tree can be saved. You will know in the spring. Don't give it up without a fight. TAkes a long time to replace it.
    Sorry to hear about the weather.
    On the Bloggers.. Once mine said, 'You are not following any blogs' the next time it came back on, 'twas okay. So hopefuflly the list will return.
    Blogspot took on a load at once when AOL was accepted enmasse.
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mines done that to me too. I just left it alone and waited. It fixed itself.
    HA, like I'm any help. you've had to help me since the get go. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quite a few people in your part of the USA suffering with those icestorms. Take great care!

    ReplyDelete
  12. glad ur ok! im trying to figure out how to add images to side bar!! cass

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Terri, I am so sorry about the ice storms. We have had some over the years and no fun Power out, trees down, no deaths that I can remember. I will be waiting to hear from your mom to. Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm late reading this, but blogger was probably updating dashboard at the time you were trying to read.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We ended up with about 11 inches and lots of ice. Kids have been out of school all week..and I suspect again tomorrow.
    Lots of flickering of power at my house, but we have been lucky, to not lose is yet!
    Light snow again today, another couple of inches expected in the next few days.
    I'm over it....THe Willow trees are taking a beating, but the spring back....the lilac bush (it's huge) has fallen in 3 piles of frozen branches. Too soon to tell if it has actually "split"...hoping not....it was Mom's fave~

    Keep warm and safe....Make you Mom come to your house!

    ReplyDelete
  16. (((Terri)))
    I'm glad that you all are ok. I hope that is still the same even today. If you can, drop me an email or post so I know your alright :))
    I think Missie was right, that they were doing an update. If it's still doing that, try the Blogger forums. There a great help. I hope by now it's all ok.
    Huggers, Gayla

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have a sinking feeling you have lost power! put an entry in will ya Terri?? WORRIED!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  18. Terri, that storm is awful. I watched some of it on TV. I thought they said 14 dead yesterday. Hope you are up amnd running soon. Lucy PS Spunky offered to send Beau some of his fur.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am soo tired of winter,.....is spring ever gonna get here?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am so sorry to hear we had 13 deaths. Since we did not have power I did not get much news. I did not have time to even listen to the battery operated radio much being that I spent most of the first and second day looking for firewood and hubby shoveling just to get out of the driveway and me looking for all the emergency supplies for nine people. Yes we had nine people here! I was cooking for nine people on a gas grill in a dark cold garage and boiling water out there on the burner (thank God we have a gas grill with a burner... one of our hurricane survival Florida purchases when we lived through Charley and Frances and all those deadly hurricanes a few years back)!! Yes I was just like Laura Ingalls hauling firewood LOL you would have been so proud of me. I actually enjoyed the situation because our phone went out so then I did not have to work to get donations and I had more time with the kids. I admit that cooking for that many people with no power was a bit of a challenge though.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!