
- Been so busy reading y'all I haven't been writing much
- I can never stay totally caught up on blogger
- If I haven't visited you, I will soon :)
- I've lost 9 pounds since the 1st of the month!!!
- I need to clean my house,but would rather blog
- I hate dishes...I mean hate em'
- I need a dishwasher, want is more like it
- My cousin Ashley turned 18 on the 14th ..Happy Birthday Ash...hope you had a wonderful night out with friends!
- Happy 70th Birthday to Jack today....hope you have had a wonderful day....wish Mom and I were there to celebrate with you and Sherry!! Hop on over and wish him a Happy Birthday....would ya? Thanks :)
- I need to buy some photo albums....think I will when I go to Kohl's...I have a 30% coupon...that is all I am going in there for though.... promise ....hehe Shirl...would you like to come shopping with me?
- I wish I had the patience for scrapbooking...I am too slow at it, and am really not creative enough for it...i've only done it twice and it took me 2 hours for one page...HA!
- Jeff helped a coworker last night in the freezing cold put a new thermostat in his vehicle or something like that...and today that same coworker broke down...had a crack in his radiator...so Jeff is out again today in the freezing cold helping his coworker....they had to go borrow a car hauler trailer from someone and once they had the Jeep on the trailer...going down the road...it had 2 blowouts...he called and was telling me....he said it looked like something was on fire with all the smoke I guess....well I busted out laughing(don't think I helped matters any..hehe) He said one blew out...and before they could get it pulled over to the side of the road the other blew out ....I do really feel bad for him cause fixing those was another hour or two out in the cold weather...I hope he doesn't get sick again!
- I got something hysterical to share....I should have just made this a regular entry without bullet points...my random thoughts are long ones...lol Jeff was working the other day and his night service phone rang that he carries for work....he answered it and said this lady was talkin all sexy and said "Did you make it home alright last night?" Jeff said "Uhhh yeah why?"....still talking sexy she said...."last night was great ....was it for you?"... he said "Lady this is a night service number for a business" and he said he couldn't help but laugh..and said her tone changed so quick she wasn't talking sexy anymore and she said "Oh My Gosh!!!! I'm so sorry" Can you imagine how embarrassed and red her face was after that call....lol Looks like she would have recognized that Jeff's voice wasn't that of her male "friend"
- This freezing cold weather is taking it's toll on everyone it seems.....I know at least 3 or 4 people who have had their furnaces breakdown within the last week...ours seems to be running nonstop....I don't even want to get out and about and that's not like me at all...I need to go to the grocery...but the wind will just cut right through ya.....
- I am sooooooooo ready for spring!
Enough of my random thoughts for today....hope y'all are having a good weekend....I am so far!
Until next time.....
as much as i love the snow the cold can go suck it--- i am about over below zero temps here too. snow is no fun if it's too cold to play in.
ReplyDeletecongrats on the 9 and keep it up. i am trying to run daily now NO MATTER WHAT and some days its hard but i make myself do it.
xxalainaxx
CONGRATS ON the nine lbs thing. I lost 25lbs last year, from April to Dec. STAY WARM! We're all in it too.Have a nice weekend. Nancy
ReplyDeleteWay to go on the weight loss! It would be great if we had been able celebrate Jack's 70th with him and Sherry. I can see Jeff now when he got that phone call, I bet his face was red as a beet too. I don't like dirty dishes either but that goes with eating and I have a dishwasher, ME, haha.
ReplyDeleteLove ya
Mom
Thats terrific for loosing 9 pounds already!!! Congrats!!! =] Omgosh, wii is the BEST invention along with the Fit!!!! =] I don't know how I survived life w/o either of them!!! hahaha.
ReplyDeleteIt is good to keep yourself busy, I know how that can be. Keep yourself warm, wish I could send you some warm sunshine. Have a happy weekend. Luv ya!
ReplyDeleteyou think way too much..LOL
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your 9lbs.. you go girl..
Kelly~
Hey girl, it's cold there too huh? OMG It's a balmy 15 degrees here this morning LMAO. Your poor husband lol. Have a great weekend honey! XOOX
ReplyDeleteOnly 2 1/2 till spring hang in there kiddo!
ReplyDeleteLOL..I would have liked to see the expression on Jeff's face when he got the 'sexy' caller!
ReplyDeletehahahaha
I'm with you about not wanting to get out and do anything. It hurts to breath it's so darn cold. Thankfully, it's actually warmed up to the 30's around here today. It's a heat wave! LOL
XOXO
That's hilarious about Jeff's late night phone call. :)
ReplyDelete