Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tackling my closet...Oh what fun!

13 comments:

  1. hey terri,

    i have absolutely no closet space here-- let me tell you what i did to make more room, it may help you in that eternal quest for organization.

    i got one of those clothes racks and didn't assemble it fully- i put the top part right onto the wheeled base, so i could put it in my closet under the regular bar and have double the room. i put my dressier clothes on the top rack and my t-shirts, hoodies, and weekend wear on the bottom. it's so much easier to keep neat too!

    take care, hope jeff continues to feel better as the rx knocks that infection the hell out!

    xxalainaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did this a couple of weeks ago to my son's room... ugh.. i started at 10:30 in the morning and didn't finish until 3:30..ugh again..let's just say I found things in there that I was afraid of.. LOL... but the plus side of things..gave a lot of it away.. and even better threw out a lot more.. Good luck Terri...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMBO I have TMS in my bedroom too. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you made progess!!! We cleaned out the garage yesterday...OMG...the junk we threw away!!! Everytime we go through this I wonder why I cant make the decision to part with things sooner rather than let them pile up to the point that I have no room for anything else...lol.

    Have a great day!!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, I hate tackling closets. I have one those preassembled clothes thingies that my BF put together. It's still at his place. Hmmm...lol...this is really something I need and should get back now that Megan is back home again. Lord, this house is two small for two grown women. Love ya! Glad Jeff is coming around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, your closets look great compared to mine! LOL

    XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the new things on your blog , especially y'alls pictures. beautifull couple you are.
    they had a lot of those bins to store christmas tree and decoratiojns at our walmart but they were only marked down a little so i did not get any.
    i have tons of clothes in boxes and laundry baskets in my room from where i gained weight and lost and so on and so forth. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. you and your dear mama look so cute too. i missed that pic the first time i scrolled down.all of y'all, you your mama and aunt have the prettiest smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had 6 bags to give to the Kidney Foundation.
    I did have one purse and 1 pair of shoes in the mix. Not to worry I have replaced them. I really need to get back in there and fill some
    more bags full, but I am going to give it s little more thought. Love to see your pictures.

    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved the video... speaking of closets, Rob helped Aaron with his this weekend and what a job! They came out of the room with two big bags claiming Aaron outgrew them. I kinda wonder... he fit these all four months ago, so hmmm, maybe mom will have to double check some of these things or maybe Aaron just grew that much? Glad they were cleaning though. I love your dresser... so pretty... and the closet doors... LOL I like how it says just wanna shut the door and forget it... that is me and my office feeling... I have two huge stacks of filing and other stuff to go through. I have made progress -- a few months ago, but still more to go.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL want to come clean out miss o's and my closet? its not big enough to hold our things

    its a walk in yes...but there is just soo much in there! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!