Life just isn't fair...
Jeff just came in from his moms...and said they were talking about how my aunt is doing...the one with cancer..and tears just started streaming down his face, and then mine started...this is so hard to even talk about sometimes...I haven't really updated lately about how she has been doing.... She has been recieving radiation on her spine...she has 20 rounds total ...she has 7 more after today ~ Yesterday was the first day she had been able to eat a full meal without getting sick in 2 weeks ~ she has been having a terrible time stayin sick...she is on meds for nausea..and sometimes it knocks her out...and makes her rest..which is much better than being sick ~ My other aunt takes her to radiation daily...while my mom tries to keep their laundry up and things ~ and lots of friends and family have been taking care of them as far as making sure meals are provided...for her family ~ I haven't been able to see her in a couple weeks because I had been sick...and then Jeff caught it..and i don't want to bring any germs in her home ~ that is the last thing she needs...as sick as she has already been...I am hoping i can make it up there sunday to spend some time with her ...just needed to get a few things off my chest...thanks so much for listening ...and always being here for me.
Hugss...
~Terri~
* Tag made by Fawn..someone i use to be in a group with...not so sure she is even around anymore...but i want to give credit where credit is due.
Girly I am here for you when you need me......I know it is hard but just remember all the goodtimes......Love Ya Pam
ReplyDeleteOnly 7 more treatments to go...she's past the halfway point. That's something to be happy about.
ReplyDeleteI know it's hard. I've lost 2 grandparents to cancer. Just hang in there. And know that many of us here in J-land are praying for your aunt.
Love,
b
You and Jeff are not crying alone. I am so so sorry about your aunt. The one positive thing I can say right now is God Bless Family. Your aunt is not alone she has so much support and that is a beautiful thing.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless all of you and you are in my prayers.
Terra
I am sorry about your aunt...
ReplyDeleteMy sister in law has lung cancer so your story is familiar....
much love
~Christie
Praying for your aunt and your family. As you know, I am going through a similar experience with dad....hang in there. GBU, Shelly
ReplyDeleteoh man.. that is so sad.. Always in my prayers, Krissy
ReplyDeleteOh, I am so sorry hun. We are going through some cancer stuff with our family right now too. I feel for ya.
ReplyDelete((HUGS))
***Monica
awww sweetie i know how cancer and chemo therapy can b on a family but 20 rounds and only 7 more to go :) i think she can beat it :) keep us posted my prayers and thoughts are with u
ReplyDelete