Hey everyone...
Hope ya'll had a nice relaxing weekend !
Friday night we didn't do anything...
Saturday..I got up bright and early at 6:30am and got ready for my shopping trip with my friend...Jeff got up not long after me..and went to watch our niece play soccer. My friend and I along with her daughter...stopped by Mcdonalds for breakfast..and headed to the mall..we went to Old Navy, Dry Ice, and Victoria Secret..I bought 3 bottles of Body spray....that are heavenly...Love Spell, Secret Crush and Pure Seduction..We spent a great deal of our time in Old Navy...where my friend found some great deals on some maternity clothes and clothes for her daughter... She said i'm sorry...you are prolly bored to death...i said nope..actually i am havin fun spendin someone elses money for a change..HAHA Of course we had to get some dippin dots before we left the mall, I myself had never tried them...they were yummy...Then we headed over to Sam's...damn to i love that place...cannot wait till the one in my hometown is done...which should be before christmas...I hope! We ended up getting home at 6pm ~ we had a great girls day out!!!
It has been down right chilly this weekend...highs in the 60's..which i love...and lows in the 30's and 40's...burr...last night we used our new electric blanket..talk about cozy...it was wonderful...so glad i bought them ..it will really be nice this winter!
Today...I had plans of going to see my aunt...Jeff and I slept till 10am...and had a real bad case of the lazies today ~ i just couldn't get myself motivated to do anything or go anywhere...so we just lounged around the house most of the day ...he did manage to go to Wally World and buy an electric heater...it's keeping the house nice and toasty right now...he also bought us a new ceiling fan for our bedroom and one for my computer room..yay i actually have enough light in here to see now...lol We never got around to putting up the wall decor in the kitchen...cause we couldn't agree on where to hang things..lol...so when we do i will post the pics....
Hope ya'll have a good week...
Hugss..
~Terri~
P.S.
Thanks to Nae for my cute graphic...check her out..she has some awesome creations!!!
Sounds like you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteDid you know dippin dots are only made here in Kentucky? I saw that on the food network once.
Just some of the useless knowledge that fills my head. LOL
Have a good week!
***Monica
Yalls Old Navy has maternity clothes??? Ours doesn't!! No fair!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove Spell from Victoria's Secret is my most favorite scent ever. I actually just bought some of that the other day. It smells soooo good!!!
I'm glad you had a nice girls day out. I need a girls day out. That would be so nice.
Love,
Mandy
That's what weekends are for.....lazy time:)
ReplyDeleteChris
http://journals.aol.com/swibirun/Inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings
http://www.bigoven.com/~swibirun
Sounds like you had a great weekend! Good for you.
ReplyDeleteI want to go shopping too...::pouting::
XO,
bridgett
Love the way you Americans have such a good time at Halloween! That graphic is fantastic.
ReplyDeleteTilly x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/tillysweetchops/Adventuresofadesperatelyfathouse/
It has been freezin!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I have been slacking... I have been so busy Terri. I think of you often though! Love, Krissy
ReplyDeleteWow, you really did shop all day, from breakfast to dinner time! LOL
ReplyDeleteYou like the highs in the 60's? Yikes! That is really cold to me. hahaha I like 70-75 for a high and no cooler than 55 for a low. LOL I'm picky.
~Melissa