Thursday, October 13, 2005

My Fall/Winter clothing line..hehe

Just thought i would share a couple pics of the clothes i bought over the weekend for this fall and winter...and a couple purses...hehe  My new winter coat is in the very back....

I'm really into different shades of green this year for some reason...mostly sage....do i have any taste in clothing at all..?... Or will i look like a fool in some of these things...haha

Now back to your regularly scheduled progam =)

                 Hugss...

                         Me

12 comments:

  1. Sage green is my favorite color!!  I think it will look great with your blonde hair.  Good choices!

    Love,
    b

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the clothes, i happen to love that color green... and did i mention i LOVE those pics of you and andy Grigg... .(jealous) :) Love you, Krissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you made great choices! I like the coat. Bet it will keep you nice and warm this winter!  

    ReplyDelete
  4. throw in a lilac scarf or other acessory and you've got my faves covered..
    I think you'll look very nice..
    love the purses too..
    love ya
    christie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I can appreciate those purses.  A girl can NEVER have too many of those! LOL  
    You lucky duck shoppin' all the time.  You are gonna look great this fall :)
    I just saw the pics from the last entry, I love seeing more pictures of you!  Those guys you're posin' with are hott, especially the 2nd one. LOL ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo I love that coat... And the purse on the left! :::giggle:::
    Nice wardrobe ;o)
    (((HUGS)))
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same coat, only in tan... I thinkg all the clothes look great! I love the purses too! I am a purse addict!
    ***Monica

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute cute cute!  Love new clothes!  GBU, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not purchased my fall/winter line yet this year......I think I'll go with a long underwear/flannel look.....you never know, it might come back in style, LOL.

    Have a great weekend!

    Chris
    http://journals.aol.com/swibirun/Inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings
    http://www.bigoven.com/~swibirun

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh your clothes are so cute and I love your purses, I am jealous, lol.  I wanna go shopping.

    Terra

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you have great taste!
    I love the jacket, and the purses.  Very nice! =)
    Love,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!