Friday, October 21, 2005

TGIF =)

 

Hey everyone...it's FINALLY friday!!!

WOOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOO

Got any exciting plans this weekend..?

Tomorrow...I am going shopping in another town...with a mall alot bigger and better than my hometown...and I am so excited..hehe  My best friend since 1st grade called me this afternoon and asked if i would like to come along with her and her daughter ~ she is wanting to look for some maternity clothes and clothes for her daughter for winter...She is due in March...on the day she found out she was preggo with her 1st...how cool is that!!  Her and her hubby allowed me to be in there for the birth of their first...so i could camcord it for them...it was so exciting =)

Sunday...Jeff and I may go visit my aunt for awhile....her last day of radiation was Wed. ~ so i thought i might get her a lil' gift...I found this beautiful framed print that says something just perfect..it says..

      We've Shared So Much

  Laughter, shared so many tears,

 We've a spiritual bond that grows

stronger each year, We're not sisters

by birth, but we knew from the start,

God put us together to be Sisters by heart

I think Jeff and I are going to hang some of our new decorations in the kitchen tonight....if so i may take some pictures this weekend and see whatcha think...my walls have been bare in there for several months cause i wanted to find just the right things...lol  We just remodeled our kitchen last year...i wish i had some before pics to share...but i don't...let me just say there is a huge difference. We put down a new floor, new countertop and sink, added a new fridge and stove with microwave overhead...also new wallpaper and border...and painted the cabinets. The border is apples and gingerbread men...it has a real country feel to it...it feels all cozy..like a home should be ~ I guess u can tell i really like it...lol  Well I hope you guys have a good weekend...

             Until next time...

                        Hugss ...

                              ~Terri~

9 comments:

  1. Me, plans?  Yeah, popping zits and poppin bon bons into my mouth!

    Can't wait to see the pictures!  I can't wait to finish my kitchen...living room...bedroom...ugh the whole house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna go shopping!!! :( Brandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay friday!!!!!!! Have an awesome weekend Terri!
    Love ya
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shopping again? Dang girl! You and I are gonna have to meet in Lexington or somewhere like that one day to shop together!

    My kitchen is done in apples too! I love the country look of it. Mine is apples with a bit of sunflowers in also. I can't wait to see the pics of yours.

    Have a good weekend shopping.

    ***Monica

    Ps... That graphic is crackin me up! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang Terri! What town you going too? lol. sounds like a fun filled week-end to me. the thingie you got for your aunt sounds just perfect to me, it'll be a great gift to her. have a good week-end,talk with ya sometime. bren

    ReplyDelete
  6. (((((TERRI)))))) Long time no see, I know!!

    Im so glad to have had the time ot come check in on you! You are such a great person. Its also great to see you are still very much alive and still enjoying life out doing thingsd..what a wonderful thing!

    Hopefully I can continue to keep up with you now that Im only working part time..((HUGS))

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl you shop more than anyone I know, I am totally jealous.  Hope you have a great time.

    Terra

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOO shopping ; ) have fun!!!  Hope you have a great weekend!
    <3, emily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I'm a newbie, found you thru Anna's Frapper map.  
    I just love how your journal is put together.
    so festive, I haven't gone back to far, but you can bet you will get me in your comments again soon.
    Missy  

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!