I've been tagged by the wonderful Krissy =)
I am:Terri, Daughter, wife, stepsis, aunt...and friend
I WANT: To live a long life & grow old with Jeff and to someday be blessed with at least one child..
I HAVE: a wonderful family
I WISH: someone would find a cure for cancer
I HATE: my job at times
I MISS: my grandma dearly
I FEAR: that cancer will work it's way through my family and take many loved ones from this earth too soon
I HEAR: The fan blowing and music playing
I WONDER: How it would be if Jland ever had a massive party one of these years =)~~
I LOVE: My husband and my family
I ALWAYS: Have my Jland buddies on my mind
I AM NOT: The best wife i could be
I AM NOT ALWAYS: perfect
I NEED: to lose weight
I SHOULD: Have a hell of a time tomorrow night at the concert...hehehe
Ok... my turn to start taggin!
Gwen, Melissa, Andrew, and Jackie =)
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers...for my aunt and family....I have the best friends a girl could ask for =)
Hugss...
~Terri~
Awe Terri. I love that! Brandie
ReplyDeleteVery cute answers! <grin>
ReplyDeleteLove,
b
Hehe, I love it! Hey about that party, can you imagine??? That would be crazy fun I bet!! I wonder wh o would be the wild ones?? Hmmmm... wink wink. Love you! Love, Krissy
ReplyDelete