Saturday, October 8, 2005

**Shivering**

Buuuurrrr...I am freezing this morning here in Kentucky....i can't believe this weather...I just got outta bed and it is 45 degrees outside...the high today is only 63..I don't know if i am ready for this cold weather yet...lol  It's 68 degrees in the house...i am sitting here all bundled in my microfiber/wool...throw blankie...and still cold...Jeff told me to suck it up..lol  He says if i would put more clothes on i wouldn't be so cold...but i'm just not the type of person that goes around the house with a hundred layers of clothes on...and i can't stand wearing socks around the house...he swears that would warm me right up...lol  He's one of these that likes to wait till we can't stand it anymore to turn the heat on...especially this winter..with the way they say gas prices are going to skyrocket ~ thats why we bought those 2 electric blankets last weekend...so maybe we can save on the heating bill this winter...He and I always have "battle of the thermostat" matches....I turn it up...he turns it down...or vice versa....lol  We are goofy like that. 

Well I couldn't get a hair appt. for today....I tried 3 times yesterday...and kept getting their damn answering service....and of course i am PMS'n...and by that time i said screw it...I will get my haircut another time..and fix it my damn self for the concert...<sigh>  Today i am going shopping to see what kind of clothes i can find for the concert and also fall/winter clothes in general...i could use some sweaters and long sleeve shirts ..and i really need a winter coat...but we'll have to see how good the sales are before i decide what all i will buy ~ I am a bargain shopper..if it's not on sale ~ I won't buy it...unless it is something i hafta have...lol

Well I guess i'm gonna get caught up on my emails...and get ready ..Hope ya'll have a great saturday...

How is the weather in ur neck of the woods..??

                    Hugss...

                          ~Terri~

7 comments:

  1. ooh, I ALWAYS LOVE YOUR TAGS... (mmmm) Hey, just cut your hair yourself. HAHAHHA, love you, Krissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy its been cold here. Right now its only 64.  HEHEHE me and my hubby are the same way! Last night when he left for work i turned the heater on and up LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since we practically live in the same "neck of the woods", my weather is like yours.

    Have fun tonight!!!

    ***Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've actually liked that weather here in Tennessee:)

    Chris
    http://journals.aol.com/swibirun/Inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings
    http://www.bigoven.com/~swibirun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you find some great deals!

    And yes, I totally understand about the thermostat thing.  
    Doug and I never agree on the temp setting.  <sigh>

    Have fun!

    Love,
    b

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, was just reading thru your journal entry and noticed you were from Kentucky, and it's SOOOO chilly this morning here in southern Ind. I'm not ready for the cooler temps either, but I love to see the fall colars.  Just winter I can do without we had that record snowfall here last yr, was kind of pretty for Cristmas though. But we couldn't go anywhere and I really missed seeing my family in Louisville. I just recently started looking at journals and am in the prosess of starting mine(wish me luck) take care....feel free to email me...Heather in Southern Ind

    ReplyDelete
  7. Burr is cold here too!!! :(Cass ps have fun at the conrt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!