loveee the orangeeee i think i might have to decoratge mine too :) hehe i am decorating the house this week will send ya pics i go alllll out i lovee halloween even more so than christmas :) lmaoooo who wouldve thunk it :) hehe muahzz
Well for some reason in my last couple entries my pics didn't work and now my sidebar pic isn't showin either...PFFTTT...it was awhile ago darn it!!!! dunno what happend..<<sigh>>...hoping it will all pop back up later..u know how AOL is...lol
Hello...I'm Terri just a country girl from Kentucky...I've been married 16yrs to the love of my life Jeff. We have 2 spoiled rotten Chihuahuas named Beau and Bentley. Things I love to do in our spare time include going to the lake, fishing, garage sales,camping..shopping and I LOVE going to concerts.... I have a passion for music...it soothes my soul! I love spending time hanging out with friends and family...they mean everything to me.
Life may not be the party we had hoped for, but while we are here...we might as well dance!
loveee the orangeeee i think i might have to decoratge mine too :) hehe i am decorating the house this week will send ya pics i go alllll out i lovee halloween even more so than christmas :) lmaoooo who wouldve thunk it :) hehe muahzz
ReplyDeleteI like it! Brandie
ReplyDeleteWell for some reason in my last couple entries my pics didn't work and now my sidebar pic isn't showin either...PFFTTT...it was awhile ago darn it!!!! dunno what happend..<<sigh>>...hoping it will all pop back up later..u know how AOL is...lol
ReplyDelete* The dork who comments in her own J...lmao
I love it lots!
ReplyDeleteMUAHS
Tricia
Looks great! I love fall colors.
ReplyDeleteLove,
b
I love the new look and the new coloring on your picture. Very nice! ~Melissa
ReplyDelete