Monday, October 3, 2005

My weekend....

Hey everyone...How was your weekend..?

Mine you ask..?....or do you dare...lol

Well saturday was good...Jeff and I both slept in till 11am...i couldn't believe it...but both of us had been feelin' bad...so i guess we needed it ~ he came home from work today at 1:30pm as a matter of fact...not feelin good at all. We didn't do a whole lot of anything sat. but lounge around....

Sunday...we slept in till 10am...I know we are sleepyheads on the weekends...lol  We lounged around the house a couple hours, then got showers and went into town...we ate at Red Lobster(it was yummy Nae...lol) Then we headed over to Jcpenneys...he dropped me off and said he was goin to Sears...i just told him to give me an hour or so...or if i was done before i would call his cell....i called his cell after about 40 minutes..cause i had 2 huge bags and i was done shopping and was tired of lagging them around(they need carts damn it..lol)....so i call him...he was over at flippin walmart...not even in the mall....i said well don't worry bout' it...i will just wait in the waiting area...so on my way there i came across..some mens Arizona carpenter jeans...buy one get one for a dollar...i pick him up 2 pairs...and also a pair of sexy levi camo's(i think men look hot in camo)...yeah baby...lol...So we get home...and he tries each pair on and says they are ALL too long...mind you ..he has worn 30 length in ALL in jeans, pants...the whole 15yrs i have known him...he had been in a pissy mood most the day cause he didn't feel good...and that just went all over me...I went slick off....lol  He didn't have shoes on at the time he tried them on....so i said maybe with shoes it will be ok...he freakin tippy toed and said...they are still draggin the ground...i just gave him an evil look..and said...well i should've bought somethin for my damn self...i'm not hard to please!!! UGHHH...men sometimes..lol  Then later when i had calmed down..i told him i was sorry..i was just trying to get him some nice clothes..but i dunno why after all this time...30 length was too long...so i told him to try them on with shoes sometimes this week and if they don't work...i will take the sob's back...lol....Yes my friends...auntie flow is coming to visit soon...PMS city round' here....

I had a pretty decent monday...the weekend sure went by too fast though didn't it...i have to work this sunday....BLAH....but the good news is....

I'M GOIN TO SEE ANDY GRIGGS IN CONCERT SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!

WOOOWHOOOOOOOO..I am so excited.....and what i am even more excited about...is i get to see one of my very best friends from online(Pam) that i haven't went out with  in a year...and I am going to get to meet someone(Brenda) i have been chatting with for about 4 or 5yrs online for the first time at the concert too..these 2 gals comment in my J sometimes...I am so excited girls.. =)

Well I hope ya'll have a good week...and can we speed up the time to friday already...sheesh....lol

                      Hugss..

                           ~Terri~

P.S. The other things i bought at JCP's...i got great deals on...i bought 6 towels buy one get one for a buck, then 2 electric blankets..buy one get one for a buck...just on that alone i saved close to $250 bucks...so i was more than happy about that...hope ya'll found some bargains too

7 comments:

  1. I love sales like that!!
    Men are hard to deal with at times, I KNOW!!
    I am so jealous that you got Red Lobster!!
    ***Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent seen a concert in years!  Have fun!

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tag, lol.  

    I need you to go on my next shopping trip with me, what a bargain shopper you are.  

    Terra

    ReplyDelete
  4. God I wanna go shopping now! lol  Hope you have lots of fun at the concert.  Sounds great.   GBU, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks Like you had a fun weekend of shopping!  OOOOOOOOh how i miss shopping LOL.  Sounds like the concert will be lots of fun. The scary thing is i have never in my life been to a concert ( small town america) Hope you have lots of fun with the girls!!! (((hugs)))  Ann

    P.S.  I came back to JLand but probably wont post as often.  Heres the link http://journals.aol.com/chevyz71gurl74/Youthinkyouknowbutyouhavenoidea/entries/1124/AddComment

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol opps what did i do. Sorry! Let me try again

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terri, it is gonna be great to finally meet you too and also Pam, even though I don't talk with her as often. I'm really looking forward to checking out Andy Griggs too, lol. Its just gonna be a fun evening! bren

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!