Here's to you Chris <<cheers>>
You got the last laugh buddy....lol
The other day at work...my coworker Chris...and I were talkin about the
"Thong Song" by Sisqo'
and he swore up and down that towards the end of the song...it said somethin about breast and feet...Well ..I started dyin laughin...i said there is no way...the thong song mentions feet in it...lmao He said...What do u wanna bet....if I'm right...you and Beth(another coworker agreeing with me) have to buy me a couple of beers one day after work...So i was like...sureeeee no problem...cause i was almost certain i was right...lol...
So I came home later that afternoon and listened to it 3 times...and I be damn if it didn't mention feet in it....Who would have thought...HAHA
So today after work...Chris, Beth and I all went to O' Charlies so we could pay up....since we lost the bet and all <sigh> We had a really good time tho...cause it was during Happy Hour..and we got 2 bucks off all appetizers...so we ordered chicken strips, potato boats and pepperjack cheese wedges...and sat there and bullshit for a good while...
Note to self:
Never make cheesy bets again...lol
Of course he didn't just want a reg. beer either...he wanted 2 tall boys....pfft men...lol If i would have had a DD i would have been torn up from the floor up before we left there...i love their Bahama Mamas....yummmmyyy !
~*~*Happy Hump Day ya'll*~*~
Hugss..
~Terri~
Hey you got to pay up on a bet and have a good time, not bad!!
ReplyDeleteTerra
Okay I just had to que up this millennium oldie...god has it really been that long since this song came out! lol anyways..Tha thong tha thong thong thong..hmm I did hear the feet/breast'ages as ad libs towards the end too lol.. but I don't see it in the actual lyrics..anyways hope ur having a great week and the weekend is just around the corner YAY!
ReplyDeletePJ
Hmmm...I didn't realize it said anything about feet either. LOL Ya just never know!
ReplyDeleteXO,
bridgett
sounds like a good time to me terri, lol., make some more cheesy bets, that way you have an excuse to go out, lol. bren
ReplyDeleteThat is a funny bet. It always good to be friends with co-workers, it just seems to make work not seem so awful. LOL I would have never guessed the thong song talked about feet either! ~Melissa
ReplyDeleteLOL!
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious!
Love,
Mandy
See, paying up ain't all that hard! lol Bahama Mama's...yummmm! Funny story! Have a great weekend Terri. GBU, Shelly
ReplyDeleteBahama Mamas is it? My weakness is mudslides. OHHH man.
ReplyDeleteNow I have to go listen to that song to see what it says about feet. LOL
Have a good weekend
***Monica
So it was you loud obnoxious people that were interrupting my meal, while sitting at the bar. Well, it's my fault, I forgot it was Happy Hour. Kidding kidding.
ReplyDeleteDamn you have a great hubby, mine would have been all, "What? Male co-worker, drinks..I don't care that another girl will be there, over my dead body!" Then he wonders why I don't tell him anything!
LOL. Sounds like fun!
ReplyDeleteBrandie
Damn.....I thought you were buying ME a beer for a minute:)
ReplyDeleteChris
http://journals.aol.com/swibirun/Inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings
http://www.bigoven.com/~swibirun
Thanks for reading my journal...and thanks for the invite to read yours! :)
ReplyDeleteI love O charleys... their bread is yummi! :) Love you, Krissy
ReplyDelete