Hey everyone!
Gosh i am so aggrevated i tell ya!
It's one thing to come home yesterday to hardly no journal alerts..and no comment alerts...even though i am getting comments...and now today i come home to NO ALERTS AGAIN!!!!!!!
Waaaaaaaaaaaa
Waaaaaaaaaaaaa
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
<<<<<Insert whining here>>>>>>>>
I don't know what to do with myself in the evenings with no entries to read, i could go the old fashioned way and check out journals through my favorites...if in fact i had everyones journals in there...but sadly i don't...GRRRR @ AOL!
If you have made an entry within the last couple days would you be so kind as to send me your links in my email...if you get a chance until alerts are fixed..? Thanks
Is anyone else having problems with alerts?
Thanks to Donna @ D's Designs and TerryAnn @ a girlnexdoor creation for the beautiful graphics
OHHHHHHHHHHH...I KNOW YOU ARE AGGRAVATED!!! I WOULD BE TOO..I LOVE READING MY FRIEND'S JOURNALS AND SEEING AND LEAVING COMMENTS TOO! I WOULD BE SO LOST IF I COULD NOT DO THAT!
ReplyDeleteI WILL SEND YOU MY JOURNAL LINKS...YOU MAY WANT TO PUT ALL YOUR JOURNALS THAT YOU READ IN YOUR "OTHER JOURNALS" SECTION ON YOUR AOL JOURNAL...YOU JUST NEED TO KNWO THE URLS TO THEM.
LOVE YA,
CARLENE
I guess a few people have been h aving some problems with alerts.... yourself included. I know how frustrating it is hon. Hang in there!! HUGS
ReplyDeleteLOL I've got alerts out the butt.
ReplyDeleteLORI
Who I am… underneath it all:
http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/DiscoveringMe
Precious Metal (A Spiritual Journal)
http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/PreciousMetal
I am getting alerts and comment alerts, but I wonder if I am getting them all now. AOL SUCKS lately!
ReplyDeleteHugs and love,
Lisa
My journal alerts aren't working too good either. I don't know whats going on again. ggrrr!
ReplyDeleteLisa
My alerts have been working. I'm not sure if I've posted anything recent, but feel free to check.
ReplyDeleteoh no hope they fix this soon, Missy
ReplyDeleteI know aol sucks trying to catch up on journals :) vicky
ReplyDelete