Back in October...thanks to Guido I was introduced to a journal here in Jland that touched me tremendously ..It was the journal of my friend Faith...who is one of five girlfriends i believe...who have been friends all their lives..and now one of them(Riss)...is going through a journey in her life...in which we've all at some point in our lives crossed paths with someone near and dear to us...who have gone through the same journey in dealing with cancer. Faith has been by her side every step of the way....If you could take some time to meet these wonderful girls i know you won't regret it... I feel as if these girls are my family ...i check in on them so often...it's a shame they are so far away...as they live in Canada...I would sooo love to hangout with them =) Here is a link to Faith's journal:
So....not long after i started reading Faith's journal....Riss decided to start one of her own...I was so very happy about that..as i felt like i had already known her forever....reading about all she had been going through in Faith's Journal.... Riss' journal touched me tremendously as well....every entry she writes is so heartfelt and real...as if you are almost right there with her.
Here is a link to Riss' Journal:
As you all know....My aunt battled cancer and passed away in March...I was very close to her and miss her dearly...in some way i believe she has lead me to these journals(including Kim's)...because for so long i held it all inside...and wasn't allowing myself to grieve...or talk to anyone about my feelings about cancer...and since i have been reading Faith, Riss and Kim's journals...I have allowed myself to do so.
Riss found out some bad news ..could you please go visit her and show her some jland love...and keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
Riss, Faith and Kim.....
You girls are an inspiration to me....you have touched my life more than you will ever know...and are indeed a blessing from Heaven!
You are all angels in my eyes...I thank God that he allowed me to cross paths with each of you here in Jland... I love you girls!
While i am asking for prayers..could you please say a few for my cousin Sandra...she went into labor again tonight...and was rushed to a hospital an hour and a half away....they say this time more than likely she will have her baby boy...she isn't due until Feb. but she did manage to get a few more weeks in...since last time..so hopefully...that will help out some. I know he will be a preemie...but please pray that he will be okay...and not have any further problems...I know alot of preemies that have been born and in time turn out to be healthy babies! Thanks so much
Hugss...
~Terri~
Heading over there now ... =)
ReplyDeleteLORI
Prayers for your friends and your cousin!
ReplyDeleteSending lots of prayers to all mentioned in your journal. Bethany was a preemie. Bet you can't believe that when you look at her now right?! Your cousin's baby will be just fine. Technology is incredible now and days and she will only be about 8 weeks premature, so she will get the care she needs. I will send lots of prayers her way and the babies.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Lisa
Prayers all the way around, I love your heart Terri. HUGS OX
ReplyDeletePrayers for you, Terri..and your cousin... and I will head on over and check out these girl's journals! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jackie
Terri, I have already gone over to your friends journal. What a sad, sad case of events. I am praying for your friends and your cousin and baby.
ReplyDeleteTake Care.
Toodles,
Tia
http://journals.aol.com/trishaham/TiasTales
SO SORRY to hear about your cousin. I will pray for her and you too. Love YOU!
ReplyDeletelisa jo
plenty prayers to go around, I will add them to my list, good luck to you and all the others too,
ReplyDeleteMissy
Prayers for your friends Terri. And your cousin too. Big hugs and GBU, Shelly
ReplyDeleteHi Terri, your so sweet to think about me when I realize you have so many worries of your own, thank you girl. I am thinking of baby Connor , and my prayers and thoughts are with your family. I am going to leave you my MSN address= email, You can reach me there, I find it easier. Midnitedelite@hotmail.com I hope your having a great day and baby Connor is doing well ~~~ Hug's and Love~~~ Riss
ReplyDeleteTerri, I will go visit these journals. Thanks for the links! And, of course, I will say prayers for your cousin and her unborn little one. Love ya, Chris
ReplyDeleteYou are such a sweet, wonderful young woman! I'm off to read more about Riss and Faith!
ReplyDeleteVery nice entry and a tribute to all of these people. Never lose that compassion for people. Take care and have a great weekend!
ReplyDeletePhil
I will be heading over to visit them, thank you for leaving the links.
ReplyDeleteTerri, everyone you are asking for us to pray for has been added to my prayers. I hope your OK and please let us know when you can how the baby is.
HUGS!
~ Jenny
http://journals.aol.com/dreamingbrwneyes/DreamingThroughTheNoise/
http://journals.aol.com/dreamingbrwneyes/SunshineExpressions/
Prayers for your friends and family love vicky
ReplyDelete