Hey everyone!
I'm fixing to start getting ready for the Firefall/POCO concert tonight...i can't wait!
I cannot wait to hear...
* You are the woman
* Crazy Love
* Call it love
Many of you would know these songs if you heard them...they are from the 70's...maybe early 80's....What i am even more excited about is...these songs are so romantic...and my hubby is gonna be there with me....can we all say
"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"....lol
Thank you Stacy and Bernie for your beautiful cards...all glittery!!! Thanks for including Beau ..Bernie that made me smile..he is our baby ya know =)
I am so shocked!!! My mom is not an animal lover...so needless to say i can't say she is overjoyed that one of her grandsons is a puppy(grandpup)...hahaha Mom i know you are dyin laughing reading this... =)
So anyways...I was talking to her about what all they bought the grandkids and she said " I even bought something for Beau"
Well i about fell outta my seat...lol
That is a HUGE step for my mom to take..who knows maybe one of these days..mom will even warm up to him enough to let us bring him over for a visit and let him come inside...
<<<<<<<<CoughCoughBullshitCough>>>>>>>
ROFLMAO...I know that will never happen mom...chill out...I can see you shakin your head and sayin "I don't think so" from here..lol
Anyways i guess i better go and get ready....Have a good night!
Thanks Donna for all the beautiful graphics you make for us!
Love & Hugs...
You better be the couple slow dancing in the isle to the slow songs : )
ReplyDeleteHAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
~ Jenny
have a good time !!!
ReplyDeleteand say hi to beau we need new pictures ;)
em
Hope you guys enjoy the concert! Awwwwwwww Beau is waiting for Santa too! :)
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of Firefall/PCO but hope you have fun at the concert, I've probably heard some their songs but I'd have to actually hear them. I'm glad your Mom is warming up to Beau - I always make sure to get the pets in our family Christmas presents. Leene
ReplyDeleteYou have fun at that concert...wish I was going coz that music is from my day...lol. My brother and SIL always bring their two "babies" to my mom's house. She flips but the do it anyway....hehe. Can't wait to hear how the concert went. Love ya, Chris
ReplyDeleteHaHa my mom is watching my baby Emma today, b/c we had B's family over for our early x-mas today. :) But my mom loves Emma! After all I was still living at home when I got her. HEHEHE!
ReplyDeleteHaHa my mom is watching my baby Emma today, b/c we had B's family over for our early x-mas today. :) But my mom loves Emma! After all I was still living at home when I got her. HEHEHE!
ReplyDeleteHow was the concert? I hope you two got romantic and snuggled. I love it when people include our beagles in the cards and the gifts. LOL
ReplyDeleteLOVE, lisa
Can't wait to hear about the concert :)
ReplyDeletehehehe, you're welcome :) I used to send cards just for the pets..but this year I was just too tired to do much. Gotta get the babies presents. Six gets gifts here, she even has a tiny stocking for treats :)
~Bernie