Daughtry :Sessions @ AOL :'Home' (In-Studio)
Hey everyone!
As you know I'm Chris Daughtry's biggest fan..hehe So i just wanted to share this with you....
"Home" is one of my favorites of his...well hell they ALL are...I love everything he does....but check it out...you can view other songs as well....
There is only one word to describe this man.... "SEXY"... =)~
If you haven't bought his cd yet...do so...you won't regret it...It hasn't left my cd player yet...since it's release on Nov. 21st....lol
I cannot wait till he starts touring...I hope like hell he comes to my area... I am SO there if he does...and i am on the FLOOR too....who wants to see him up in the stands at a concert I want to see him up close =)
I will take a vacation day from work if i have to in order to get those floor seats too... dedicated i am....lol
Have a good weekend ~ Enjoy
Hugs..
~Terri~
Who is he?
ReplyDeleteI've got his CD on my Christmas list but almost picked it up yesterday at Target! I agree he's one sexy fella - I read that he'll be touring this summer once his kids get out of school! Leene
ReplyDeleteOh, how I love him...lol. We definitely have him in common! I just haven't bought the CD yet. :( I'm hoping Santa will bring it for me!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Erika
Oh yea.....I loved him when he auditioned! :o) He was GREAT!!! Yeppers sexy too! :o) Thank you for the link too! :o)
ReplyDeleteLisa
I'm listening to "HOME" right now, I love this CD!!!
ReplyDeleteBut, did you know Taylors came out last week??? : )~
~ Jenny
You're not gonna like me saying this but he does nothing for me. Oh well, huh? More for you! LOL
ReplyDeleteLORI
thanks for the link!
ReplyDeleteHe was just here with a bunch of other bands for a local radio stations Christmas party!! They said that the band was AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs and love,
Lisa
I heard him on the radio the other day! LOL, and I thought about you and Nae ;)
ReplyDelete~Bernie
And I will be right there beside you!!! Woo! I think I will see him in all the cities around this state! LOL!!!
ReplyDelete***Monica