Sorry i forgot to update ya'll on my uncle...but come to find out he only had 30-40% blockages..and was told to quit smoking...or it would only get worse...but the main thing was he was told he had acid reflux....thats the exact thing my MIL had here while back when she was having chest pains and thought she was having a heart attack....
So once again the prayers from Jland have been answered. Thank you =)
Talked to Conners aunt tonight...he is weighing 3lbs 12 1/2 oz. and is still hooked up to the feeding tube, but they are slowly getting him to eat with a bottle twice daily...they are going slow..because they said it is kind of hard on him right now and takes so much out of him feeding with a bottle...and he isn't waking up and letting you know he is ready for a feeding like most newborns do...I would say that is due to him being preemie...but thats just my opinion...so once he starts eating with the bottle all the time and the feeding tube is removed...and he wakes up on his own often....he will be coming home. They said there are 3 rooms....
* 3rd room being for the ones needing the most help....
* 2nd for the babies kinda in between
* 1st ..those babies who will be going home soon....
He is in the first room =)
I had a great christmas...if i wasn't so tired tonight i might would write about it...but i am worn out... so maybe later.
For now I am off to La La Land....
Goodnite ..Hugs..
~Terri~
so glad conner will be coming home soon sorry about your uncle but thank god they found out what was wrong and he can take care of it take care love vicky
ReplyDeletegreat news about Connor and your uncle.. yeah!!! Go get rest.. I know exactly how you feel... I feel like I got hit by a truck.
ReplyDeletehugs
d
I'm glad your family is doing better. You guys sure have had a rough year, huh?
ReplyDeleteHope 2007 is great for you guys!!
***Monica
((((Terri)))))
ReplyDeleteYou continue to be in my thoughts and prayers for your family. :) I'm pleased to hear that you had a great Christmas.
You and your family deserve the very, very best in life!
Hugs to you,
Gayla
sorry to hear about your uncle, prayers for all of you, take care, Missy
ReplyDeletePraying for your uncle. So happy to hear they found out what the trouble was. There is such power in knowledge. Praying for Conner too. 3 # 12 1/2 ounces. Wow! Such a tiny little tyke. Praying for him too.
ReplyDeleteTake care and God bless you,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY
http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK
Hi Terri
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your uncle. Hope he can stop smoking and start to feel better really soon. Glad to hear connor might be coming home soon. Thanks for the update.
(((hugs)))) Ann
Terri, Sweet Baby Conner is a little fighter I see, I am so glad Gurl, Hopefully your Uncle finds the strength to do what he needs to do.
ReplyDeleteI hope your getting some much needed rest...
PS..Dont forget to kiss Jeff's boo boo better...lol
Have a great day gurl
Luv ya....Riss
Happy positive news all around..great, thats what we want to hear!
ReplyDeleteXO lj
Great news all the way around! YAY! HUGS OXOX
ReplyDeleteI remember when Bethany was moved to the 1st room. I was soooo happy but scared at the same time because that little teeny tiny preemie was going to be my full responsibility very soon. I wanted her home and then I didn't want her home because I was so afraid I would do something wrong. Preemies do have a hard time feeding with a bottle, it takes everything they have to just suck down 2 oz of a bottle and then end up falling asleep in between. I breastfed Bethany so that was hard since she had to work that much harder to feed. But, she did fine after a few weeks of worrying and wondering if she was getting enough. They just need their parents love and lots of attention and then they will start to grow by leaps and bounds, you just watch!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy to hear about you Uncle and that he is okay! PHEW!
Hugs and love,
Lisa
Hi Terri,
ReplyDeleteSo Glad to here the good news about both your uncle and baby Connor! I'm glad you had a good Christmas, can't wait to hear abou it. I hope you have an even better New Years. I wish the best for you and your family in 2007.
Julie
praying for you all
ReplyDeletehope you are doing well terri!
ttys
<3, emily