TV News- 'Raymond' Dad Peter Boyle Dead at 71 - AOL News
I was so sad to sign on and read this ...this afternoon... That is one of my favorite sitcoms...and his grouchy ol' butt made it all the better...sure gonna miss him!
Rest in peace Peter...
My thoughts and prayers are with the Boyle family...during this holiday season.
I just signed on and saw this. He is one of my favorites, I loved him in "While You Were Sleeping" Huge loss : (
ReplyDelete~ Jenny
http://journals.aol.com/dreamingbrwneyes/DreamingThroughTheNoise/
I also was very sad to hear the news - I had no idea he even had cancer! Leene
ReplyDeleteYeah, I was surprised and sad about that. How horrible for his family.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Erika
I heard this today so sad, I agree he made that show so much funnier,
ReplyDeleteMissy
Yes, it is very sad. He did and always had, made me laugh.
ReplyDeleteLisa
:( V
ReplyDelete