Hey everyone!
Just sending out a special thank you to
Pam: Girl your christmas card brought tears to my eyes...that is exactly what i have to remember Grandma and Judy are having the best christmas ever together in heaven... Thanks so much!
Gwen: Thanks so much for the card...i love the pic of Sammy and you and Steve...such a beautiful family you have...you are blessed! That is my fav. pic of Sam =)
Vicky: Thanks so much for the photo card...your boys are just adorable!
I am fixing to get ready...my BIL and SIL are taking Jeff and I out to eat tonight for the their company dinner for christmas....We are going to Texas Roadhouse...yum! I better enjoy this steak...it might be my last one for awhile...with my diet starting on Jan. 1st
=)~ Gotta make sure i stick to it this time!
Thats always my New Years Resolution...and i always fail...lmao I want to lose weight though...I am so tired of being tired and not having much energy....I want to start feeling good again and looking better.
Conner is up to 3 lbs 8 oz now...Sandra and her sister Jessica came over last night to visit awhile... =)
Could you please keep Faith in your thoughts and prayers..her link is in my sidebar....through prayer anything is possible. Thanks so much....
Hugss..
~Terri~
ooooooooooohhhhh.......steak......yummmmmmmmmmmy fot the tummy!!!! HAVE A GREAT TIME!
ReplyDeleteLOVE YA,
CARLENE
You're welcome hon! Thank you for your card too! Glad to hear Conner is doing well!! BIG HUGS HAVE A GREAT TIME!
ReplyDeleteWell that sounds like a lot of fun! :o) Hugs to you!
ReplyDeleteLisa
Giving up steak?! I could never do that! Love my red meat, although we don't eat it often since we can't afford it. I love ordering it out though, it's always so tender and perfect. So happy to hear that Connor is doing well! HOORAY! Soon he will be heading home!
ReplyDeleteHugs and love,
Lisa
hey Terri!...
ReplyDeletegoog to hear you doing great. Yeah my new years resolution is to quit drinking alcohol...im not totally dependent on it or drink everyday...but it seems when I'm stress out...i drink too much...well we all arent perfect...anyways...have a merry xmas...Andrew D.E.
I hope you had a great time at the dinner :)
ReplyDeleteReally glad that Conner is doing better each day, will keep them all in prayer.
Giving up steak?! oh no!! at least you had a really good one before then ;)
You take it easy!
~Bernie
I am starting a diet after the holidays too. Kim(from myspace) and I are gonna do a buddy diet and cheer eachother on. You should join us... K??
ReplyDelete***Monica
I like your Santa tag about being naughty LOL. Have a wonderful Friday Terri!
ReplyDeletePhil
U r welcome and thanks for your card too. Losing weight is my resolution too it's so hard why couldn't I be thin instead of so beautiful? lol love vicky
ReplyDelete