Thursday, December 21, 2006

Look at our precious angel =)

Hey everyone!

Enjoy the pics =)

 

Thanks so much Jenny for your card...you are too sweet to send a card to Beau also....Jeff got a kick out of that...he got home...I had it sitting where i lay our mail on the counter..and he come in the computer room and said....

"Awwwww did one of your friends send Beau his very own card"..??  I said..Yep...my friends in Jland are awesome like that..hehe

Thanks bunches though..that made our day!

I'm not going to Jeff's whole families gathering tomorrow night...my uncle is having a heart cath ran tomorrow afternoon...and i want to be there for him...so Jeff told me not to worry one bit...to be there for my uncle...they think he may have some blockages..so please keep my uncle Kevin in your thoughts and prayers.

I won't miss christmas morning at Jeff's moms....so i will still get to have christmas with his family... Just not his whole family(aunts, uncles..etc..)...so it's all good.

And the busy weekend begins...yippee!

I still haven't added my christmas entry...will more than likely do that sometime saturday...so until then...

 Everyone have a great weekend!

                               Hugs..

                                   ~Terri~

14 comments:

  1. Sending good thoughts and vibes your uncles way... prayers too!  
    hugs
    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gurl, Love the baby pic's, he is so sweet. Makes me want one of my own...J/K, cant do that alone...haha
    I will be thinking of you and your uncle, sending warm wishes to you both.
    Nite nite, sweet dreams. Hugs Riss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby Connor is just precious!!!!!!!  I remember Bethany being that small and it amazes me still to this day that her head fit in our palms!  So nice when you are finally able to take him out and hold him!!  Nothing like that in the world!  I will send lots of healing and positive vibes your uncles way for his heart cath test.
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the pictures are so precious! Thanks for sharing!!!

    God Bless, many prayers, and Merry Christmas!

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, he's so sweet and tiny! What a beautiful little boy!
    I hope everything turns out ok for your uncle!

    Have a great weekend!

    Hugs,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hon,

    You DO have an angel there. It's amazing what one can do with computer. I have to take time to get acquainted with my digital camera. Once I move (have no time now), maybe I can share pics too. Thanks for the link. Will be thinkiing of you, praying for all of your family, including your Uncle Kevin. Hope everything turns out okay.
    Merry Christmas ( again).
    Hugs
    Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY
            http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww....I LOVE the baby.  So adorable.  Thanks for sharing hem with us.  And prayers for you uncle.  I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, you've been busy, and I haven't had one alert...grrrrr.  Conner is so precious and looks so good.  Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!  Sounds like a super busy weekend.  My BF came down with the flu.  I'm bummed :(  Hope he's better for New Year's Eve coz last year I had flue for NY's.  Love ya, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. The baby is precious....i will think of and pray for your uncle...i hope you and yours have a blessed happy holiday.
    LOVE,lisa jo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet tiny little boy... awww MERRY CHRISTMAS!! HUGS XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh Conner is just precious!  he's so handsome :)  I love the pics with the hands in them...he is so tiny!
    Have a great weekend with the family Terri!
    Merry Christmas!!!
    ~Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those pictures are so precious!  Glad to hear things are going well and here's hoping you have a safe and sane holiday.  Take care sweetie!

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't that a good looking baby? Wow, brings a smile to my face. I hope someday I have one, or two, or three lol of my own.
    I'm glad Beau liked his card : ) Thank you for your's!

    ~ Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  14. Conner is just beautiful! god bless! love vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!