Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Anniversary..... =)

          

Today i've been at my place of employment for 6 years....can you guess what I do for a living?

Some of you already know...

Here are a few hints:

* chemicals

* ironers

* folders

* tunnel

* shuttle

* wet

* dry

* 10,000 pounds of it a day

Edit:

I work as a laundry aide @ a hospital....I laughed and laughed at some of the answers...ya'll are a hoot! 

Thanks for the congrats and playing along!

 

 

14 comments:

  1. LOTS OF LAUNDRY LOL AT HOSPITAL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to say you do laundry.  Do you work at a Dry Cleaners?  Or do you just launder money?  LOL  JK  Have a happy Wednesday.  Luv ya!

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!!!  these days, that is a long time at one job!!!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. drug dealer?   LOL  I actually know but wanted to comment...
    love ya
    d

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!
    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no idea what you do.  Can't wait to find out.
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I HAVE NO IDEA ....I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO WAIT TO FIND OUT.

    LIZ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laundry at a hospital?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary! I have a feeling I know what it is!! I will wait and see if I'm right.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Happy Anniversary.................

    Life Guard at the Beach ??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laundry at hospital :) love v

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do know and I know how hard it is.  I have done somewhat the saME MYSELF.  lUCY

    ReplyDelete
  13. lOVED SOME OF THE ANSWERS.  lUCY

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol.  that's a great description.  I never knew what you did :)

    ~Bernie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!