The last couple days....I have been light headed, dizzy and nauseated....I hate this feeling...
It's been going around at work...same exact symptoms....at first i thought it may be my blood pressure....but a coworker who had been off work a couple days with it....said that is exactly how she felt...but she couldn't keep nothing down....
I sure hope I can kick this without actually getting sick....dizzy and nauseated is bad enough.... I've been working but I want to do nothing but lay down....I came home from work and slept for 3 hours....and already feel like going back to bed....
I've come to the conclusion that I may never catch up in Jland....I may just have to start fresh....and backtrack once I make it to your journals.....
I still think about ya'll....just don't have the energy to keep up at the moment....
Have a good weekend.....
Until next time.....
Ketell One & apple schnapps helps in a situation like this ;-0. Seriously, go back to bed; get all the rest you can. You can't be sick, because Deb will be upset, & I don't want Deb upset.
ReplyDelete;-) ~Mary
Feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteMissie
It must be a virus Terri. My girl had it week before last after going to Cheddars. She lost her supper up in the night. My son was sick the other night too, but he hadn't been out to eat that night. Got to be something going around. probably the dang old heat and Green River humidity! Hope you feel better for the weekend. Have a good one. Brenda
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about catching up in J-land . . . worry about keeping yourself well and get the rest your body is telling you to get. Hope tomorrow you will have more strength and happiness. Luv ya!
ReplyDeleteAllison
Hope you feel better. That feeling of nausea is just not fun. Plus, its never feels good to be sick in the summer when its beautiful outside.
ReplyDeleteRest up!
Ann
Feel better soon maybe Jeffy Poo can fix you some chicken noodle soup and make it all better. Joking! Hope you don't get the part of the virus I've had me & John have become quite good friends.
ReplyDeleteLove
Mom
Get well soon, Terri - a lot of it going round by the sound of it
ReplyDeleteTerri, I hope your feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteYou need some x-tra loving from your sweetie, that will make you feel better.
I had the same dizziness, nausea but I can't get rid of mine...lol, at least for another few months !!!
Sending you get well wishes and hugs, Cath
sorry to hear you feel ill-- i am sure the hot and humid weather isnt helping either. i have to nap daily after working in 80+ degrees INSIDE just to recover from the heat. maybe someday people will have common sense and figure out kids would do better in a climate controlled environment. i couldnt see the pics, the server timed out on me but i can already tell from your entries you had a fab time.
ReplyDeleteYou just take care Terri, I am sure we all would understand if you did not make it in journals. I got dizzy while at the computer yesterday but blamed it on emotions. Thank you Terri for reaching out to me yesterday. You are such a caring person, bless you. Granny Lucy
ReplyDelete