Saturday, July 5, 2008

Random Thoughts....

  

   Shake ya bootayyy...shake ya bootayyy!

* In a wonderful mood today =)

* Worked till 9:40am...off early ~ YAY!

* Went to see grandad...he was released =)

* We are gonna have to see Jeff's cousin Randy another time before he leaves for Iraq, we hate that we are going to miss his party...but Jeff has customers who want their yards done and rain has already put him behind this week...so they must be done, if we have time we may swing by there later this afternoon ...

* This evening..on our way to my BFF house for the UFC fight...we are going to stop and visit with grandad awhile at home...this morning he seemed to be doing great...when I went to see him they had him walking down the hall...they said they will be giving him meds for the inner ear infection...and for the next several weeks a vitamin b shot...he is so glad to be going home!

* I'm gonna clean house a little...and try to rest up for tonight...it's gonna be a late night out...

  Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

                       Until next time....

 

 

 

9 comments:

  1. so glad grandad is home.. that is good news.  Have a blast tonight.  Can I have some of your good mood?  LOL
    hugs
    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun tonight!  Love the dancing cats.
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is good news about your family....
    I love the dancing cats...

    ReplyDelete
  5. so happy for your family! Praise God!  nice to see you being happy, lol you are a wonderful caring person, enjoy enjoy!!!  june

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you are in such a great mood.  Enjoy that UFC event.  Take care.

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love random thoughts especially when they are happy ones.  Have a happy Sunday as well. : )

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great time tonight!
    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your graphic Terri.  Talk about rockin cats!!!!!  hAVE A BALL WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING TONIGHT.  Like I said yesterday celebrate life while you are young AND THE  fact that your grandad is ok.  Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!