I loved the pictures so much I had to put on a Kenny song while I was looking at them and pretend I was in the audience! : ) Have a happy Thursday. Luv ya!
looks very exciting. did you scream your head off? lol so glad you enjoyed yourself. i love music too.wish i didn't some times, the feelings and memories it invokes. listening to YES AND CHICAGO right now. I already got myself fired up listening to MERCY ME, lol keep on enjoying pretty girl! junebug { my Connie calls me that} i love it!
Hello...I'm Terri just a country girl from Kentucky...I've been married 16yrs to the love of my life Jeff. We have 2 spoiled rotten Chihuahuas named Beau and Bentley. Things I love to do in our spare time include going to the lake, fishing, garage sales,camping..shopping and I LOVE going to concerts.... I have a passion for music...it soothes my soul! I love spending time hanging out with friends and family...they mean everything to me.
Life may not be the party we had hoped for, but while we are here...we might as well dance!
u got some really good pics hun . Glad you had a great time
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures!
ReplyDeleteMissie
OMG gurl, you are causing me to have naughty thoughts of another man...Don't tell Trent but that is one sexy butt!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pic's Terri, wish I could have been there.Sweet dreams, Cath
awesome shots my friend.
ReplyDeletehugs
d
You and Jess got some great pics. I'm sure she was in seventh heaven at that concert.
ReplyDeleteLove
Mom
no comment
ReplyDeleteIs it just ME, or am I feeling a Deja Vu alone? I see pics of a Coach purse and the shirts you got for Jeff.......I'm confused.
ReplyDeleteAngel
Ok, ONLY AFTER I leave that comment, it loaded the concert pics.
ReplyDeleteThe turned out great! No problems getting the camera in, I see and how GREAT!
Thanks for sharing that rear end....
Angel
I loved the pictures so much I had to put on a Kenny song while I was looking at them and pretend I was in the audience! : ) Have a happy Thursday. Luv ya!
ReplyDeleteAllison
looks very exciting. did you scream your head off? lol
ReplyDeleteso glad you enjoyed yourself. i love music too.wish i didn't some times, the feelings and memories it invokes. listening to YES AND CHICAGO right now. I already got myself fired up listening to MERCY ME, lol
keep on enjoying pretty girl! junebug { my Connie calls me that} i love it!