Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sixes =) Got this from Kelly too!

Six things I could live without, but really wouldn't want to:
  *my cell phone
  *my IPOD
  *my computer
  *microwave
  *satellite television
  *camera

Movies I've never seen before:
(All of which are on my Netflix Queue)

 *The Eye

 *27 Dresses

 *The Ultimate Gift

 *Reservation Road

 *We are Marshall

 *Death Sentence

Six of my pet peeves:

*My makeup drawer not organized

*People who don't go the speed limit

*people who never answer their cell...why have one

*people who talk nonstop at the movies

*when calling regarding something important you need to handle and get automated service and not an actual person...drives me insane!

*people who don't use turning signals when driving(me too Kelly)

Six things I really love doing:

*shopping

*blogging/writing

*going to concerts

*listening to music

*spending time with Jeff and family

*Going on vacations

Six things I was into as a kid:

 

*baby dolls

*hopscotch

*hot wheels

*jumping rope

*strawberry shortcake

Six things I was into as a teenager:

*boys

*races

*music

*drinking

*partying with friends

*cruising in my Trans Am

4 comments:

  1. Looks like "me me" day for you!  LOL  Do you think anyone living today could survive living in the 19th century without all the technology?  Have a good Sunday.

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. AOL is starting to look like myspace....lol

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Het Terri, you sound pretty normal to me.  Keep on having fun.  Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could live without a computer? I don't know if I could!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!