Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Girls just wanna have fun.....

Waiting for the girls to get here....ready for a good time....I think we are gonna go out to eat for Chelseys birthday tonight...so tomorrow we aren't rushed ...cause Jess and I are gonna go shopping before the concert....we will see....

I know we are gonna watch the movie August Rush....I hope it's good....

I will update again more than likely friday...

                                  Until next time......

 

3 comments:

  1. good ole cindy lauper sang that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen August Rush, but my daughter says it was really good.  Hope you have a good time.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there terri,


    sounds like you are gonna have a great time tonight :D  have a good time with your girls at the show :D

    alaina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!