Just wanted to post a few pics from Girls Night...we went to Cheddars for Chelseys 17th birthday...which was thursday...but we went out to eat Wed. night...Chelsey is the one in the red...we had a great time..and were up till 1am ...talking, giggling,swapping ringtones, just being girlies...
I love my cousins!!!!
Jessica(the one in the black tshirt) and I went to the Kenny Chesney & Gary Allan concert..which was amazing!!! We got home around midnight ...I got several pics...I plan on posting this weekend...and a couple videos....I need to get some pics off Jessicas camera too...she took tons..and her camera takes better pics in the dark... it might take some time ...but I will get them on here eventually...
I will update all about the concert along with the pics and video.... =)
Have a great weekend...
Until next time....
The pics are awesome...............
ReplyDeleteI always loved Cheddars ....
Unfortunately the one here closed down.
Not because the food was bad...
But the economy has just gotten bad here in Rockford...
Several stores and resteraunts have closed...
Alot of big companies have moved their operations out of Rockford and overseas....
I always liked the Cookie Monster desert at Cheddars...
Looks like you all were having so much fun! I have never heard of Cheddars before. Happy 17th birthday to her. Ahhhhhhh so young. Ann~
ReplyDeleteglad you enjoyed yourself
ReplyDeleteCute pictures!!! Glad to hear to hear you had a good time!!
ReplyDeleteLiz
I'm glad you all had a good time!
ReplyDeleteMissie
glad you had a good time.. loved the pictures. Chelsey is a doll!!! Have a good day today
ReplyDeletehugs
d
Looks like you had a wonderful time and you are such a midweek night owl! It's always fun being girlie girls isn't it? Have a happy weekend. Luv ya!
ReplyDeleteAllison
Oh to be young again!!!! Maybe be reincarnated!!!! Lucy
ReplyDeleteGlad you all had a great girls night!
ReplyDeleteLove ya
Mom
And which one is YOU?
ReplyDeleteNancy
awe you all look like you did have fun, sounds like the concert was!! cass
ReplyDelete