
Gary opened the show with "Watching Airplanes"....I figured he would have made us wait for that one...but he opened with it and the crowd sang along word for word including me...I love that song!

He sang many of my favorites....although he didn't sing "The One"....maybe that song is a tough one for him to perform with all he has been through...but i know it is an amazing song.
I was soooooo impressed with Gary...he sounds even better live if that is at all possible because he sounds great on the radio already...

He was smokin HOT like I pictured him to be....and really knew how to work the crowd...he loved the crowd and we loved him.....
I cannot wait for him to headline his own tour....I am sooooo there.....He is amazing!!!
He does look hot!
ReplyDeleteMissie
Hey Girl,
ReplyDeleteYour journal seems so fun and joyful. It was a pleasure to read as well. Keep up the pretty site and I love your admiration of country music. I'm not that familiar with it because I mostly listen to Hip Hop and R&B and latin jazz, but I love Carrie Underwood and Sugarland.
Kedi
I told ya he wouldn't sing it. :o( Scott and I are gonna see him at a rib off in a couple weeks.
ReplyDeleteLORI
OMG, he is a hunk, isn't he? I love that song "watching airplanes" but my all time fav is Smoke rings in the dark. It was Carlea's fav song and she always cranked it up.He has such sexy eyes and his music goes right to your heart. The pic's of your neices are beautiful. So wonderful to see such a close bond between you guys. Have a great night and sWEeT dreams of Gary...lol, Cath
ReplyDeleteHe's a cutie for sure... glad you had so much fun
ReplyDeletehugs
d