Hey, we both know she's an IDOL...what's wrong with admitting it? We both wanted Chris and Kat as the final two so at least one of our choices made it.
She's got the look and I don't care what anyone says about her voice, um, there are famous artists out there now that can't sing that good live...it's a whole other ballgame once she's recorded...she will be amazing.
Hello...I'm Terri just a country girl from Kentucky...I've been married 16yrs to the love of my life Jeff. We have 2 spoiled rotten Chihuahuas named Beau and Bentley. Things I love to do in our spare time include going to the lake, fishing, garage sales,camping..shopping and I LOVE going to concerts.... I have a passion for music...it soothes my soul! I love spending time hanging out with friends and family...they mean everything to me.
Life may not be the party we had hoped for, but while we are here...we might as well dance!
You've got a fever all right, it's affected your brain LOL
ReplyDelete~ Jenny
Yay!!!!
ReplyDeleteCouldn't click out of your journal fast enough. LOL!
ReplyDeleteHugs and love,
Lisa
lol Nope. Got it. Goooo Taylor!!!! heheh
ReplyDelete~Meg
LOL @ some of your comments. I can't decide between Taylor and Kat. I like them the same!
ReplyDeleteStacy
Ok Terri you know I love you but I must agree with her.....You got a fever that is affecting your brain.......lol.....loves ya bunches girly
ReplyDeletehehehe! : ) GBU, Shelly
ReplyDeleteHey, we both know she's an IDOL...what's wrong with admitting it? We both wanted Chris and Kat as the final two so at least one of our choices made it.
ReplyDeleteShe's got the look and I don't care what anyone says about her voice, um, there are famous artists out there now that can't sing that good live...it's a whole other ballgame once she's recorded...she will be amazing.
~V~
She was better the Elliott last night, hopefully she's in the finale with Taylor.
ReplyDelete~Nikki~
Im sorry but Im pulling for Taylor!!!
ReplyDeleteTake care, Liz
lol
ReplyDeleteROFL....at least she's not spastic. HUGS Chris
ReplyDeleteLOL and I forgot to mention... It really is NO contest between Kat and Taylor!
ReplyDeletei like taylor but she is just FANTASTIC
ReplyDeletei like your journal, give mine a little visit and spread the word to your journal mates
bye 4 now Helen
http://journals.aol.co.uk/rickardfoghorn/helenssnapshots