Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Oh and for the record...

I will NOT finish watching the rest of this season....AI can bite the big one!

I was 3 wayin on my home phone with 2 friends...when they announced he was going home...I hung up on them...my cell rang....i hung up on that call too....i was bawling like a damn baby....of course they all forgive me...cause they were just as pissed as i was...but i couldn't even freakin speak!!!

I am still in total shock...i won't say anything else....cause if i do i am sure to piss some of the fans off out there wanting one of the final 3 to win...so i better just bite my tongue!

                  Chris Daughtry's #1 fan

                           ~Terri~

17 comments:

  1. Terri--I understand.  Look at it this way- you KNOW Chris is probably going to have a recording contract tomorrow and he won't have to be AI's puppet anymore.  He can do his music his way.  this top 4 will all be fine.  Cheer up.  You'll be buying Chris albums, dvds and shirts any day now.
    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Terri.  I was shocked and surprised as well.  But as we all know, he's going to make it anyway!  I thought him being on the show was a little cheesy anyway in that he was so good.  He didn't even need the show.  lol  Hugs, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it's your journal, spout off  if you want! It's your place!!! I feel your pain!!!  
    I just got your "joke" about me helping you vote for elliot next week ( in e-mail or my j?), as I was typing this! LOL, Sometimes I am a little sloooooooow!!!  :)

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not even watching AI next week....my phone will
    be redial free from now on...cause AI can kiss my big ol
    BOOOTAYYYYYYY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it must be fixed because I do not know a single person who did not like chris or want him to win!!!  It is like when Tamyra Gray was voted off way before her time.  But then people like Nicky McKibbin stayed around to the final 3!!(not sure if you have watched all seasons). Anyway, I feel ya and I think it stinks! I did not want to see Kat go either, I like all the remaining! But I did think Chris would win.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am SOOOOOO not watchin idol ANYMORE!! i am pissed ... it has to b rigged ..... (sp?) ... nooooo wayyy ..i mean they are allll goood but CHRIS! WOW he was amazing ... but u had all these old ppl watchin it b/c of the elvis songs KWIM.... so maybe they didnt dig the way chris did it but eitehr way IDOL IS NO LONGER ALLOWED ON ANYYYYYY TV'S IN THIS HOUSE!! ... .he will get signed no matter what ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's official... I am wearing black for the next few days.. I am mourning the booting of Chris!!! WAAAHHHH!!!!

    I still wish he would have thrown that microphone down and flipped America the bird!

    ***Monica

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really wanted Chris to say F*ck You America, because you know he wanted to!  I yelled at the t.v. "HEY!  I VOTED FOR YOU DAMMIT!".  It has to be fixed, that's all I can say.  Total devastation.
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, Terri, I was totally shocked....could not absolutely believe it.  And Ryan...sheesh, could he have done it more coldly.  Boom, you're done.  Such talent...I know we'll be seeing more of Chris soon.  HUGS  Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found your journal, oh hell I can't remember where now. But, I'm sooo pissed about what happen last. Yep, it sucks big time. And I can't wait to buy his album. They can not let this man get away.
    I'll be back...

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. YES EVERYONE IS JUST A BUZZ!! LOL HUBBY VOWED NOT TO WATCH the rest of the season, but he'll be back next year.  So will you.  LOL Chris will make out JUST fine baby!  HUGS XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sure he'll get a recording contract..it won't be the last of him.

    you can smack me, i vote for elliot, he's our home-town guy.  but I definitely thought it would come down to Chris in the final 2..I was definitely shocked.

    Take it easy doll~
    ~Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sure he'll be fine but he was gyped (sp) I was very upset and yelling at the tv i didn't know whether to be angry or sad. LOL
    I don't think i'll be watching the rest of the seson but i will be back next year can't help it I'm just waiting for that rocker to win Ya know? biggest hugs, Marina

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked him best too, and I'd only seen one show this whole season.  LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Terri
    I had to come give my condolences! I cant believe Chris is gone. So unreal! I did hear that there is breaking news that he already got an offer to sign with a band.  I guess its suppose to be revealed on EXTRA today, but i dont get EXTRA in my area :o( .  If its true, great news for him! (((hugs))) Ann

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Terri, thanks SO much for stopping by my journal..i suck at new things and i have had my digital camera for 2 days...dont know how to resize the pics. I have you on alerts and if you know Nae, then you and i will end up great friends. I love her like shes my sis. So glad to meet you!! Take care,lisa jo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nah like I said he will be bigger than the winner of AI.  He is gonna be huge.  Smile he has his own control right now.  Nicki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!